Brexit Your Views

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't agree with that at all, Great Britain has achieved great things and been the foremost nation in the world as a union........on the battlefield the bravery or English, Scottish, Welsh and Irish

Article 50 ....

Posted Images

Hurry up I,ve wanted out since the traitor Blair started selling the British public out in the early 90,s there is also an online petition to spank the House of Lords for there latest act of treachery so if anyone can put that up should get a few signatures, I don't just want out of the eu, but I would like to see it implode, they are clinging on with more and more acts of desperation, like stripping le pen of her eu immunity and forcing through policy,s even when country,s are voting against them, farage said a few years ago if we don't leave through diplomatic means it will end with civil unrest and uprisings, I think he may be proven right again

• Like 3

I just want it done because at the minute the whole thing is being used to divide people, and the longer it goes on, the deeper the divide is going to become..

I don't mind the EU migrant workers who have settled here and working staying......but i do think those not working and simply claiming benefits should have all benefits stopped

Like the thousands of Romanians in these parts

• Like 4

The EU is living on borrowed time, It will not exist in current form in 2-3 years maybe/probably totally collapse. I've believed that for years especially since the 2008 financial crisis when the Southern Med countries were financially destroyed and Germany reaped all the benefits of a devalued currency.

I have been looking forward to seeing it's demise for years, it cannot come quick enough. Brexit may have been the catalyst but Trump's election has been the real earthquake. I think there is a very real possibility that Le Pen and Wilders will win now, the so called 'far right' i.e. populist/nationalist movements have the upper hand and will be the future for the next few decades.

• Like 1

We just need to get on with it now. The EU is going to try to make it hard for us, to deter other countries from being "rebellious", but they'd do that however long we left it.

OUT NOW!

Bring a few new laws in the minute article 50 is triggered.say any migrnts commiting a crime..deported..then ban the burka,500quid on the spot fine=criminal record..deported.ime sure they could think a few more up,that should get rid of a million of them for starters,

• Like 3

Its the dirty roma slovaks and such like that want booting out with their anti social behaviour the hard working polish and others who have integrated should be told they have nothing to worry about.

our area has a high volume of these poles and they run around in gangs if the move in to block of flats and there's few of them the try and drive out the locals ,and as for intergrating the always wonder about spiking there own lingo if u go to homebargins they are always chatting in there own lingo while working . The men wear scuffy track suits while the lady's wonder about in tight leggings showing there camel toe . And allegly there is few of gangs run brothels out skyscrapers as folk come and go so covers there goings on . Sorry mate they ain't intergrating but taking over fact !! I would kick them all out so we don't our own folk sleeping homeless why so they have rigth to houses over our own folk ? Edited by scottish lurcher
  • Like 2

Its the dirty roma slovaks and such like that want booting out with their anti social behaviour the hard working polish and others who have integrated should be told they have nothing to worry about.

our area has a high volume of these poles and they run around in gangs if the move in to block of flats and there's few of them the try and drive out the locals ,and as for intergrating the always wonder about spiking there own lingo if u go to homebargins they are always chatting in there own lingo while working . The men wear scuffy track suits while the lady's wonder about in tight leggings showing there camel toe . And allegly there is few of gangs run brothels out skyscrapers as folk come and go so covers there goings on . Sorry mate they ain't intergrating but taking over fact !! I would kick them all out so we don't our own folk sleeping homeless why so they have rigth to houses over our own folk ?

Their is two familys on the street I live one Lithuanian who are as good as gold and very polite they even have an allotment wich they attend to with their kids who are being brought up with respect and good manners and both perants are hard working these are the last people I would like to see booted out of the country on the other end Rotherham has seen a large population of roma Slovaks who are causing all sorts of problems I would gladly see every one of the fekers sent back to were they come from the people you are describing just sound like these Roma Slovaks as Rotherham is a shithole but to be fair no other E.U.migrants bar the roma Slovaks are causing any problems to the town or surrounding area's.

Cant wait to leave and we should break clean ,no payoffs anything to the EU,once were out that's it not another penny.immigrant or any of there laws and rules.The remaining countries think they are going to penalise us for leaving,but just wait till these countries also get the vote to decide or leave this undemocratic,corrupt organisation. Every country should be granted a referendum and then lets see how these countries vote instead of the few governing the many,let the many decide what they want .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 2