Brexit Your Views

Your talking out your arse I know full well they are using the system .How did we manage years ago without them ??

Just because they're Polish doesn't automatically mean they're using the system...You're tarring everyone with the same brush. I've worked with many Polish people in the past and they're some of the hardest working blokes I've come across
He's talking out of his arse with no evidence to back it up. Any migrant from any nation should be deported if they are coming over here to milk the system. He then talks about our homeless, I don't give a shit about out homeless when the vast majority don't know what the word work is, fcuk em.
well what happens if you lose your job and are made homless what a complete tosser !!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't agree with that at all, Great Britain has achieved great things and been the foremost nation in the world as a union........on the battlefield the bravery or English, Scottish, Welsh and Irish

Article 50 ....

Posted Images

Your talking out your arse I know full well they are using the system .How did we manage years ago without them ??

Just because they're Polish doesn't automatically mean they're using the system...You're tarring everyone with the same brush
just cos there British he is also tarring them we same bursh, see that's my point double standards you jump to the defence of migrants and just accept all uk lazy !!! Hopeful some pole get your job as he harder worker than you !!

I don't think all British people are lazy but I also don't think that all foreigners are here to milk the system either

My point is not enough background checks , and the last guys comment about homeless folk makes him sound like tosser . Once we manage to sort out our own country's problems fine invite them in to work .but at them moment because system is not working it just adding to the problems .

Edited by scottish lurcher

Just because they're Polish doesn't automatically mean they're using the system...You're tarring everyone with the same brush. I've worked with many Polish people in the past and they're some of the hardest working blokes I've come across
He's talking out of his arse with no evidence to back it up. Any migrant from any nation should be deported if they are coming over here to milk the system. He then talks about our homeless, I don't give a shit about out homeless when the vast majority don't know what the word work is, fcuk em.
well what happens if you lose your job and are made homless what a complete tosser !!
You're the tosser, I wouldn't be sat on a street corner begging for handouts. I'd be in the job centre asap not sitting around crying to myself, are you a dole waller, tosser? Edited by DogMan85

You're the tosser, I wouldn't be sat on a street corner begging for handouts. I'd be in the job centre asap not sitting around crying to myself, are you a dole waller, tosser?
aye and you get job that day as well not got clue lad not all homeless beg Edited by scottish lurcher

My point is not enough background checks , and the last guys comment about homeless folk makes him sound like tosser . Once we manage to sort out our own country's problems fine invite them in to work .but at them moment because system is not working it just adding to the problems .

To be fair mate you commented pretty much saying his Polish gf should f**k off home...I'd be a bit pissed off too

You're the tosser, I wouldn't be sat on a street corner begging for handouts. I'd be in the job centre asap not sitting around crying to myself, are you a dole waller, tosser?
aye and you get job that day as well not got clue lad not all homeless beg
You're right..not all homeless beg, not all British people are lazy and not all foreigners are scroungers...pointless argumemt

To be fair mate you commented pretty much saying his Polish gf should f**k off home...I'd be a bit pissed off too
no I only ask what he would do , no offence was ment

aye and you get job that day as well not got clue lad not all homeless beg

Aye not when you're sat on your ass all day, if you can't get work over here then why don't you go look in the EU instead of milking our own system?

She's been here over 10 year and we've got a baby on the way, she's not going anywhere pal. I've said all along those not interested in work should not be here at all. Don't blame the people blame the government's for letting them in.

She's been here over 10 year and we've got a baby on the way, she's not going anywhere pal. I've said all along those not interested in work should not be here at all. Don't blame the people blame the government's for letting them in.
I do blame them pal , and was asking would u be prepared to go to Poland if it was required . Iam guess u wouldn't even though on here you say you would ? but make on like we couldn't manage without them ! Edited by scottish lurcher

People are still thinking in small little boxes.......forget "da immigrants".......think of it more as a chance to change your politics, when the politics changes people's lives will change......hopefully for the better.

Of course, you HAVE to stop voting for the current political parties ;)

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3

I do blame them pal , and was asking would u be prepared to go to Poland if it was required . Iam guess u wouldn't even though on here you say you would ? but make on like we couldn't manage without them !
Yes of course I would if the time called for it, what the hell would I be missing over he like?

You as well as the next man are as much to blame when you go to vote.

Edited by DogMan85

I do blame them pal , and was asking would u be prepared to go to Poland if it was required . Iam guess u wouldn't even though on here you say you would ? but make on like we couldn't manage without them !
Yes of course I would if the time called for it, what the hell would I be missing over he like?
well why you here if feel like that , go over there see how they welcome you ? Edited by scottish lurcher