Brexit Your Views

Whatever they are saying you can bet your bollocks they will be manipulating the data and the headlines to make sure they rinse everyone for the maximum amount of money they can ;)

They ain't working out Brexit, they are working out how to keep things exactly the same and sell it as Brexit.........

The issue I have with Brexit is that all this rallying stopped the minute the vote came in. Where is the national pressure to ensure Britons get the best deal? Everyone seems to have walked away and now you've got people feathering their own nests.

Your not wrong mate ..I think your average jo me included feels overwhelmed by the complexity of it all or should I say by the complexity with which its presented to us maybe that's the plan to bore the shite out of us till we stop taking notice and loose our momentum. ...hopefully people will get 're energized come October if the EU are still dug in and only wanting to talk about pay offs...personally I think we're going to bomb out with no deal even if they add extra time going of what progress has been made so far its not going to make any difference.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't agree with that at all, Great Britain has achieved great things and been the foremost nation in the world as a union........on the battlefield the bravery or English, Scottish, Welsh and Irish

Article 50 ....

Posted Images

Your not wrong mate ..I think your average jo me included feels overwhelmed by the complexity of it all or should I say by the complexity with which its presented to us maybe that's the plan to bore the shite out of us till we stop taking notice and loose our momentum. ...hopefully people will get 're energized come October if the EU are still dug in and only wanting to talk about pay offs...personally I think we're going to bomb out with no deal even if they add extra time going of what progress has been made so far its not going to make any difference.

I can understand that. It's even harder to keep up with this side of the pond. I do notice a sense of betrayal though, that kicked off when the guys behind the 'Leave' campaign resigned almost immediately after the vote came in. The shepherds appear to have left their flock to the wolves.

Ya average Joe Soap took 3 minutes to vote for May or Corbyn, job done......what more could they do.........I mean, you wouldn't want to be late home for the next episode of "Benefit Street" would you ;) lol lol

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1