Brexit Your Views

My point is not enough background checks , and the last guys comment about homeless folk makes him sound like tosser . Once we manage to sort out our own country's problems fine invite them in to work .but at them moment because system is not working it just adding to the problems .

To be fair mate you commented pretty much saying his Polish gf should f**k off home...I'd be a bit pissed off too
no I only ask what he would do , no offence was ment
She's been here over 10 year and we've got a baby on the way, she's not going anywhere pal. I've said all along those not interested in work should not be here at all. Don't blame the people blame the government's for letting them in.
I do blame them pal , and was asking would u be prepared to go to Poland if it was required . Iam guess u wouldn't even though on here you say you would ? but make on like we couldn't manage without them !
Yes of course I would if the time called for it, what the hell would I be missing over he like?
well why you here if feel like that , go over there see how they welcome you ?

Because I've got a job over here you pudding, I've been over thank you and I was more than welcome.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't agree with that at all, Great Britain has achieved great things and been the foremost nation in the world as a union........on the battlefield the bravery or English, Scottish, Welsh and Irish

Article 50 ....

Posted Images

If you don't get out of this blame mindset for this group or that then you will continue to be easily manipulated by politicians.......a quick story dropped to the daily mail or the BBC by the press office will send you off in this direction or that depending on what suits them.

The ONLY criminals here are all sitting in the Parliments of Europe (including the UK).......they are the ones you need to keep the pressure on, beleive nothing......be satisfied with nothing.......show them no mercy because beleive me, they won't show you any !

• Like 1

Your talking out your arse I know full well they are using the system .How did we manage years ago without them ??

i think the truth of the matter is we didnt manage,,,,after the war,,the government was short of labour,,,the shout went out to our comenwealth,,,and in came folk from jamaica,,kenya,,india ect,,,to do all the jobs that wernt being done by our natives,,,and the same is true today,,,ask most of the comercial growers in the east,,,,nearly all forign workers,,,same aplies with hospitality industry..

of course none of us want to see the exploitation of our system,,and this should be stamped out,,god knows why its not..

also remember ,,we have as much right to work abroad if we choose,,befor brixit of course,,somthing ive done myself,,,as do other lads on this site...

• Like 2

I don't know how you begin to address people exploiting the system in the UK when the people themselves are being exploited on a gargantuan scale by the government.......you are having your pants pulled down so much it beggars beleife !

When you live it everyday you just get used to it but when you move away and look back it's breathtaking.......and I mean breathtaking, you wonder how a "free" people allow it.

If you don't get out of this blame mindset for this group or that then you will continue to be easily manipulated by politicians.......a quick story dropped to the daily mail or the BBC by the press office will send you off in this direction or that depending on what suits them.

The ONLY criminals here are all sitting in the Parliments of Europe (including the UK).......they are the ones you need to keep the pressure on, beleive nothing......be satisfied with nothing.......show them no mercy because beleive me, they won't show you any !

its hard not to have a mind set of this group and that group though wilf. theres always one of those muslim/ pakistani people in the lime light for some sort of crime these days just look at the rotherham child grooming gangs. there are also a large number of chinese people living in this country and how often do you see them in the lime light for criminal behavour over here in the uk? both foreigners to this country but 1 nationality living here respectfully the other just being a pain in the arse. we need to take control of who we let into our OWN country and keep it our OWN. ive never voted in my life until this last time round and i voted out because enough is enough of being told what we can and cant do.

• Like 1

I agree with you mate but it can only happen from the top down, all the time they are making laws to prevent you saying anything about it you can't do shit except snap at the knife that butchers you ;)

Never mind about who's working or scrounging, it's the fact while cultures are being changed and lost and for what? So some people can say that we will be slightly better off. While areas of the so called green and pleasant land are being concreted over for industrial sites, housing estates and roads for all these incomers just sit and think what's being lost. Europe should be a continent of proud individual nations, built by proud individual ethnicities as it always has been, not one big superstate where big business decides where people should go all for money, it's a massive race to the bottom living standards wise. People seem to have no pride what's the big draw on living anywhere now? Nowhere has any individuality but as long as people can watch sky sports and go to Denmark to enjoy a pizza or Rome to have a kebab it's all good.

• Like 3

Some polish are fucjing lazy as..Others graft hard..Most are c**ts but not all..Tell you something though there woman are sexy as f**k..Well most lol

Exactly the same as us Brits except most of our women are ugly as fcuk. ??

• Like 2

We voted to leave so why are they coming out with all the pish about % of voters its been done decided dusted just get on with it , lord tebbit made a lot of sense what about the british ?

• Like 1