What Did She Do ?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I will ask again, what business is it of ours?.........they have a law they live under and that's the end of it! We have caused a f***ing great mess, given rise to massive racial tension, had to a

I agree mate I remember when the internet was fairly new looking at rottern.com its amazing how quick you become desensitized to it ....it can't be good for your moral compass. ..I give such things

Gone through a court, convicted on evidence and then dragged screaming into the middle of a busy Street? Pretty sure thats not what happened...I respect everyone's opinions on most things but we all s

Says she was accused of killing her 7 year old daughter. If it's true she deserved it, if only that kind of swift justice could be done here to pedos and child killers

How often are these women actually guilty of the shit they're accused of? Very bloody rarely. Not saying she isn't guilty but it's still a savage act. Doing it in the middle of the street with cars driving past is barbaric

Says she was accused of killing her 7 year old daughter. If it's true she deserved it, if only that kind of swift justice could be done here to pedos and child killers

How often are these women actually guilty of the shit they're accused of? Very bloody rarely. Not saying she isn't guilty but it's still a savage act. Doing it in the middle of the street with cars driving past is barbaric

spot on, the accuser her fookin husband , more like he wanted rid of her , prob got another woman . if it wasn't for the oil , no country would bother with these primitive rag heads :yes:

• Like 1

It's the norm out there :yes:

A mate has just done a decent stint in Saudi. Every week they would have public beheadings in the middle of the market. Folk would turn out in masses to watch. Families with kids etc.

Fun day out..!!

Can't be watching that beheading video.

I remember a mate put a vhs tape on yrs ago full of that kind of stuff.

They threw a guy in a shallow hole and all lined up walking past him throwing big boulders at his head.

Don't like watching that kind of stuff.