Most Horrendous Time Of My Life!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well son. I think I'm reasonably safe to say that you and yours have the support of all the guys here on THLF. Ther's not a lot of point in saying horrible things only that if there is Justice then Ju

He has been given life with a minimum term of 33 years ... I hope every second of that time is hell for this piece of shit ........

Hopefully this will be a small measure of closure for you and let you begin the process of getting on and living while the offender is slowly dieing. Choose well mate, give that lady the legacy she d

Not sure if many of you will remember me posting some time back about the horrendous way we lost our mother... well 10 months on and we finally managed to get through a 3 week trial and got a unanamous guilty verdict. The ups and down and the stomach churning evidance we've had to listen to was heart breaking but we managed to get through. now tomorrow we get to the sentencing and hoping and praying that the scum gets no less than 30yr although as you can imagine what justice we would really like.

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/pictures-show-burnt-out-house-12540346

RIP to the poor old girl.

...... it doesn't get much kinder than taking in kids and helping them on their way.

I hope the scumbag that did this is made to suffer for the rest of his days.

Sorry for your loss.

Atb for tomorrow.

• Like 1

Sitting here with tears in my eye's, I cannot imagine what you and the rest of your family have gone through. I just hope tomorrow will bring you some closure and allow you to start living as normal a life as possible.

TC

I also heard this on radio 2 news today , horrific for all the family and the ladies friends , its times like this you wonder is there a god (Thats if you believe there is) when you see lovely / caring people having this happen too them . It Probably Won't help You's but the B4stard will suffer mate 1 way or the other !!

• Like 1

I hope he gets life pal and you can try and some how get some peace knowing he will be locked up for a wile though imo cases like this are a good reason for the death penalty to be brought back.My son in law's father got murderd on a scottish island some years back and we are hopeing the scumbag will die in prison.

Very sorry to hear about your tragic loss bud. Terrible thing to lose a loved one even worse when taken before their time. Lets hope tomoro he gets a long sentence & he gets repeatedly beaten for the rest of his misserable life. I know nothing can bring your Mum back but try to take some solace from all the people she saved /helped along the way a wonderful lady. My very best to you & your family & Rip your Mother. Atb

• Like 2