Lock Your Doors

i knew of a couple , who next door neighbour , used to spy on them from the loft. it was a semi property , so the roofs were joined , and got up his loft and climbed over there side in the roof, and watched them from there loft . and when his mrs had gone up stairs t o have a bath, he been watching her . How it came about , when the husband had been decorating he had painted the doors and the loft door, so when he went check on the work ( painting) he done the next night,he seen a finger print by the loft door, the door was prob tight with wet paint, and finger print was left , because it would need bit of force lifting the loft door from being stuck with the paint, the cops were called and that how they found out . :yes: so next house you buy, get a detached lol :D

Bet that was you ray haha.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm up in your loft now typing this in my mobile !!

That's how you got Walshie .

hes behind you.

You might not want to know but our lovely English city councils send or used to send their peados, murderers, freaks and no hopers to wales and other rural places.

One of Jamie Bulger murderers had a bungalow here. I cannot remember correctly, so I am not speculating but the bungalow was empty pretty sharpish after the news got out.

TC

Some people here say he was located on the Island for a while. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

That second name is a funny and very very rare one ....if you shared it imagine waking up one day and seeing you surname splashed all over the news lol

You might not want to know but our lovely English city councils send or used to send their peados, murderers, freaks and no hopers to wales and other rural places.

One of Jamie Bulger murderers had a bungalow here. I cannot remember correctly, so I am not speculating but the bungalow was empty pretty sharpish after the news got out.

TC

one of them was in a secure unit on the mountain by me -trips out to the millenium stadium and walking around the castle and town-the dirty b*****d was locked back up for bragging who he was.atb dc

Our nearest neighbours are from North London. When they bought their house 6 or 7 years ago, like us, they spent a few weekends moving bits and pieces down here before they moved in properly.

The wife is OCD and notices if something has been moved even an inch. She said to her husband that she thought someone had been in the house since they were last there. Next week, the same thing. He said she was imagining it.

Next weekend, same thing again. It looked like someone had been there. That weekend they also go their first electric bill which was rather high considering they weren't living there full time yet. To shut her up, he had all the locks changed while they were there that weekend.

The following weeks were the same until a few weekends later when they let themselves in and the telly was on. The husband searched the house and found a bloke hiding in the loft. :icon_eek: He held onto him until the cops arrived and took him away. He was a nut job who got off with a fine and a restraining order. He told the court he was doing them a favour by looking after the place for them.

They wondered how he had got in after they changed the locks, but he had been in the house when they changed them. He had been using the house as his during the week, leaving the door on the latch when he went out and hiding in the loft the whole time when they were there weekends.

Luckily he was just a harmless fruitcake, but he could just as easily have been an axe murderer. Shit me up when i heard that. :icon_redface:

that's quite disturbing