Ungrateful?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nasty little b*****d, bet the woman doesn't do any more charitable acts, although I can't understand why the bill wasn't paid from the donations initially.   I knew he was a wrong'un when I met him

You can say that again, he looks like they found him in Area 51 !..........Moulder and Scully will be taking the wee c**t off for an autopsy if he isn't careful ! Lol

humans never cease to amaze me. I trust animals more.

Posted Images

The PR company obviously smelt a few bob when this whole thing happened as they seem to have approached the young lady..... Vile rats!

The fact that the story makes plenty of the whole Christian thing and church thing makes me question how much the church rinses from the old fella every Sunday.... Vile rats!

It'd be nice if his church threw a few quid towards the cause!

Matt

he's probally only got a f***ing tenner left. The god botherers will have fleeced the mong of his cash lol

• Like 1

The PR company obviously smelt a few bob when this whole thing happened as they seem to have approached the young lady..... Vile rats!

The fact that the story makes plenty of the whole Christian thing and church thing makes me question how much the church rinses from the old fella every Sunday.... Vile rats!

It'd be nice if his church threw a few quid towards the cause!

Matt

he's probally only got a f***ing tenner left. The god botherers will have fleeced the mong of his cash lol

You could be right, he sold his house , says he wants to rent , more free cash to hand over to the church :hmm:

'If I rent I will be able to move around as much as I want. It's just something different, it's just me and I always do things different.'

Mr Barnes said he hopes he will be offered the opportunity to live in a property linked to the church.

He said: 'If somebody gives me an opportunity I will seize it. The pieces will fit together eventually. I am doing what I want to do.'

Mr Barnes added he last saw Katie Cutler in June 2015.

He said: 'Her path is very different, she does things a lot of young people do. She loves all the glamour and I don't like anything like that. Katie is just young, she has a lot of contacts.'

• Like 1

It sounds like one monumental cock up and the old boy sounds like he's living on another f***ing planet.

You can say that again, he looks like they found him in Area 51 !..........Moulder and Scully will be taking the wee c**t off for an autopsy if he isn't careful ! Lol

• Like 7