Ungrateful?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nasty little b*****d, bet the woman doesn't do any more charitable acts, although I can't understand why the bill wasn't paid from the donations initially.   I knew he was a wrong'un when I met him

You can say that again, he looks like they found him in Area 51 !..........Moulder and Scully will be taking the wee c**t off for an autopsy if he isn't careful ! Lol

humans never cease to amaze me. I trust animals more.

Posted Images

She employed the pr company to do the organising so she is the one to pay the bill, she was offered an instalments plan but didn't take it up

So Kay would you raise 330 grand and spend loads of time doing it,then pay 8000 out your own money.she msy have been naive on the cost,but she certainly was a good person trying to help a ungrateful midget.

She set up this page https://www.gofundme.com/l0dt9o, as you can see the last donation was made 19 months ago after the mans family requested it be stopped at that point.

24,800 people donated to this fund & it was handed over 19 months ago, she employed the pr firm between March & June of last year, AFTER the family requested that the go fund me page was made so no more donations could be made.

Strange why she wanted a pr companys help after the money had been donated & seemingly handed over , seems to me she wasnt happy with her 15 mins of fame & thought it would open doors for her

In reality she didnt raise anything , the folks who donated did it http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/alan-barnes-fundraiser-used-pr-8854574

She employed the pr company to do the organising so she is the one to pay the bill, she was offered an instalments plan but didn't take it up

So Kay would you raise 330 grand and spend loads of time doing it,then pay 8000 out your own money.she msy have been naive on the cost,but she certainly was a good person trying to help a ungrateful midget.

She set up this page https://www.gofundme.com/l0dt9o, as you can see the last donation was made 19 months ago after the mans family requested it be stopped at that point.

24,800 people donated to this fund & it was handed over 19 months ago, she employed the pr firm between March & June of last year, AFTER the family requested that the go fund me page was made so no more donations could be made.

Strange why she wanted a pr companys help after the money had been donated & seemingly handed over , seems to me she wasnt happy with her 15 mins of fame & thought it would open doors for her

In reality she didnt raise anything , the folks who donated did it http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/alan-barnes-fundraiser-used-pr-8854574

Cmon Kay she got the ball rolling and he owes her the world...not just a tenner!!

• Like 1

The PR company obviously smelt a few bob when this whole thing happened as they seem to have approached the young lady..... Vile rats!

The fact that the story makes plenty of the whole Christian thing and church thing makes me question how much the church rinses from the old fella every Sunday.... Vile rats!

It'd be nice if his church threw a few quid towards the cause!

Matt

• Like 1

Nasty little b*****d, bet the woman doesn't do any more charitable acts, although I can't understand why the bill wasn't paid from the donations initially.

I knew he was a wrong'un when I met him at a BBQ, sure the fcuker was trying to chore some free grub.

attachicon.gifcan I have some chicken.jpg

Lol look at the back legs ffs lol

there should be no such thing as charity.sink or swim,make your own way in life or die.

Shite.

didn't think you'll like that.you lot wouldn't cope without the charity from the english.

Lol.......found that funny as I watch Braveheart actually..??

• Like 2

there should be no such thing as charity.sink or swim,make your own way in life or die.

Soon change your tune if it was you or a loved one in need.

either that or we re going to need some epic world wars.considering were an armed forces family,not me i aint that brave.i get scared lamping on my own after watching crime watch and thats on permission.i'll go with the charity option.unless you have a better idea.?prehaps everybody has to wear condoms for 30 years.actually thats quite a good idea.