Brian Nuttall

I was with brian today been a few years since i last seen him and looked real well in himself .. I got a pup off him

Who was the pup out of
Parson x asbo ...
pack it in sooty lad it was out of a upsetter and a disappointer
I asked an honest Q

No sarcasm intended , I know Brian and I've had dogs off Brian in the past

Some outstanding , some shite ! Not every pup turns out

Whoever breeds it!

Certain size of dogs suit difrent people for different reasons

Most of the people I know who have and work dogs wich in my opinion are good dogs , will tell you that they have limits but suit there purpose !

Not every dog ( even an all rounder) will suit every purpose and cover every situation , in every area of the country

For some one too say they have such a dog that will do that is kidding themselves or very nieave !!

Back too Brian

He gets a lot of press so too speak some good some bad

But you won't see him on line slagging off or bulling up

He just gets on with it! Fellas been through rough two year

And at his age he's doing well

So for those who say his dogs are shit , don't get one work what you got ?

For those who say there good dogs carry om?

In the end you work a dog that suits you

You will never be content with what you have if your always looking in some one else's kennel!

Good look with your pups wootenheart

bloody he'll sooty you been up alnight writing that

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Go on I'll accommodate this thread lol the ancestors of this dog go back to mr Nuttals yard best dog I've had for a long while

You sir do sound like an anti to me. Nobody asks that many questions. Gathering information is all your at. Anybody with half a brain cell wouldn't respond to your posts.

I'm not trying to offend you or Brian, it's a case of horses for courses, 12 lbs would be of no use to me or 90% of the UK's terrier men. Brian's had a massive influence on terriers, so have hundreds

Posted Images

Let's be honest but nuttalls line be wanked for years just bred for the yanks to dig guinea pigs he's just a puppy farmer and that line went down hill from mickey on

this yank would rather have a pat then a pitterpat
Nobody over here keeps pitterpats as you call them over here.Thats something that's been invented and named in the good old US OF A because the Patterdales that the peddlers sent out there with their fake pedigrees art good enough.
no thats not true

The ghetto wanted a bigger pat but smaller them the bulls so they could sell them. And the reason i calll some of your dogs pitterpats is because alot of them.dont even look spannabl. To have dogs that size yor foxs must be ALOT BIGGER THEN OURS. All the pics i see of the old timmers dogs must be faked becasue there dogs were all small spannable. But you all say small dogs are useless you need a bigger dogs..dont get it..

Let's be honest but nuttalls line be wanked for years just bred for the yanks to dig guinea pigs he's just a puppy farmer and that line went down hill from mickey on

Nobody over here keeps pitterpats as you call them over here.Thats something that's been invented and named in the good old US OF A because the Patterdales that the peddlers sent out there with their fake pedigrees art good enough.
no thats not true

The ghetto wanted a bigger pat but smaller them the bulls so they could sell them. And the reason i calll some of your dogs pitterpats is because alot of them.dont even look spannabl. To have dogs that size yor foxs must be ALOT BIGGER THEN OURS. All the pics i see of the old timmers dogs must be faked becasue there dogs were all small spannable. But you all say small dogs are useless you need a bigger dogs..dont get it..

Sign of the times lumps of terriers but there you go.Need all sizes not just the lumps seems bully headed stuff all the rage at the minute...Worked a few Nuttall terriers over the years found them sound although a white man myself LOL

no thats not true

your dead right mate! You just don't get it and you probably never will... Like it's already said different dogs for different jobs.. So get yourself to see proper dogs working proper quarry on a regular basis and maybe you'll understand. And before you start yes I have been to your country and see some of the world beating dogs with their working certificates work. And guess what the same dogs were sold from the uk because they weren't capable of doing their job over here, it's all about standards dogs and quarry.
  • Like 2

I have seen plenty working dogs doing there job

f**k seen plenty of jacks on badger even.lol..who have you hunted with over here? Cause there are some serious dogs over.and if you did hunt here like you claim then you would know we need small spannable dogs with a strong head..who dod you hunt with i may them?

The old stuff i read about the dogs and the men that created them must be bullshit. Just for fiction huh? They didnt have big dogs they haf standards..im getting mr nuttall number and when i do im gonna see if i can come to his yard personally and see for myself how he is and his dogs..then ill base my own opion..

I was with brian today been a few years since i last seen him and looked real well in himself .. I got a pup off him

Who was the pup out of
Parson x asbo ...
pack it in sooty lad it was out of a upsetter and a disappointer
I asked an honest Q

No sarcasm intended , I know Brian and I've had dogs off Brian in the past

Some outstanding , some shite ! Not every pup turns out

Whoever breeds it!

Certain size of dogs suit difrent people for different reasons

Most of the people I know who have and work dogs wich in my opinion are good dogs , will tell you that they have limits but suit there purpose !

Not every dog ( even an all rounder) will suit every purpose and cover every situation , in every area of the country

For some one too say they have such a dog that will do that is kidding themselves or very nieave !!

Back too Brian

He gets a lot of press so too speak some good some bad

But you won't see him on line slagging off or bulling up

He just gets on with it! Fellas been through rough two year

And at his age he's doing well

So for those who say his dogs are shit , don't get one work what you got ?

For those who say there good dogs carry om?

In the end you work a dog that suits you

You will never be content with what you have if your always looking in some one else's kennel!

Good look with your pups wootenheart

bloody he'll sooty you been up alnight writing that

No Kieth , out with hounds this morning ?

I have seen plenty working dogs doing there job

f**k seen plenty of jacks on badger even.lol..who have you hunted with over here? Cause there are some serious dogs over.and if you did hunt here like you claim then you would know we need small spannable dogs with a strong head..who dod you hunt with i may them?

that as no concern of anyone's except mine an the people who I stayed with. I know exactly how small you need your terriers, but I think you struggle to understand how big some need ours. I've also entertained serveral on serveral times from America on a weeks sport. Everyone returned home with respect for the bigger terrier.
  • Like 1

That tells me you were never here..but thats besides the point. I do understand that there are times you need a bigger dog. But not all the time. Ive seen your fox and ive seen your badger. Not much different then ours.Lol. and if you were over here wich i doubt, and you had a big dog then the only thing you were hunting was coon above ground..

That tells me you were never here..but thats besides the point. I do understand that there are times you need a bigger dog. But not all the time. Ive seen your fox and ive seen your badger. Not much different then ours.Lol. and if you were over here wich i doubt, and you had a big dog then the only thing you were hunting was coon above ground..

Mate you wanna lay off the coons ,youve enough unrest and riots over there,anyway your police are doing a good enough job on them !

• Like 6