Brian Nuttall

One bad individual doesn't make the line bad, we bought a red pup off him years ago that didn't make the grade. He replaced it with a black un which turned out to be a belter....

A belter in your eyes might not suit the next man,everyone has different standards and not having a dig at you or the dog,the stuff i seen from Nuttal 30 years ago are no comparision to the little things he is puting out nowadays.

A bad dog in your eyes might be a belter in others eyes. We ran his dogs up until about 10 years ago and although it wasn't a big dog it was OK. So if his dogs are a laughing stock these days then how come so many on here have an opinion on them? If no serious diggers are using them then how do folk come to the conclusion that they are no good?

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Go on I'll accommodate this thread lol the ancestors of this dog go back to mr Nuttals yard best dog I've had for a long while

You sir do sound like an anti to me. Nobody asks that many questions. Gathering information is all your at. Anybody with half a brain cell wouldn't respond to your posts.

I'm not trying to offend you or Brian, it's a case of horses for courses, 12 lbs would be of no use to me or 90% of the UK's terrier men. Brian's had a massive influence on terriers, so have hundreds

Posted Images

One bad individual doesn't make the line bad, we bought a red pup off him years ago that didn't make the grade. He replaced it with a black un which turned out to be a belter....

wonder were the red one came from then
You tell me Bobby..... what about the black one as well....
the red one must of been a lone ranger in the litter
Nuttall never bred any reds then....
I picked couple pups off him April 92

Minor be around 15-20 month old then

He had red grizzle dog in kennel then

So yes he does produce the odd one and

Mate had very good red bitch not off Brian but off two fellas that both had dogs direct from him

Three pups out of the mating two blacks one red grizzle

I'm guessing ( and only guessing) that the red came from a border as he told me he added it as an out cross ( when ???)

And I'm guessing it would of been a dog off Levi or out of that line as they were close proximity Cheshire

And many many years ago they were I'm led too believe very good dogs!

That might have been the dog my uncle sent back, was between 89-91 I believe.

I've got pictures of the dog somewhere.

Edited by DogFox123

Amazing how folks run a man down whos produced probably the best terriers this side of the world .. I can get peoples views on peddling and all the conspiracy etc but you cannot nock a mans line of dog thats proven its self to be consistant time and time again ... Jmho

How can you say there consistent lol,the man breeds 100s and has done so there bound to throw workers now and again,i bet there is a big difference in the % of workers to failures in the litters.

• Like 1

Mate had very good red bitch not off Brian but off two fellas that both had dogs direct from him

I'm guessing ( and only guessing) that the red came from a border as he told me he added it as an out cross ( when ???)

And I'm guessing it would of been a dog off Levi or out of that line as they were close proximity Cheshire

Bobby sausage jockey says otherwise....
there's only one sausage jockey and its you your the only one on here talking dicks and arses

there's only one sausage jockey and its you your the only one on here talking dicks and arses

Ok Bobby whatever you say Bobby, Internet God of Dogs...

now that's the only thing you have got right up to now on here
  • Like 1

All Nuttalls are shite cos Bobby said so..

that's two you have got right now get one Moore right and you will get a star to stick on your jumper

that's two you have got right now get one Moore right and you will get a star to stick on your jumper

Ok Bobby Dazzler....

In my humble opinion I think there is no problem talking on a public forum about anyone who puts themselves firmly in the public eye.

Brian Nuttall has, like many others, put himself in this position by courting notoriety (or fame if you want to go that far) by breeding and selling working terriers on a large scale and in that, he has put himself up for the publicity that goes with it. One will always follow the other.... And Brian, though forever the gentleman, knows well enough his impact on the modern working terrier, knows how his blacks have funded a very nice lifestyle and knows how doing what he's done has given him a huge ammount of satisfaction over the years. Yes, Brian knows his lot in life and has skin like a fecking Rhino...!

Thing is on this site, have an opinion, speak about people like Brian, why not, we all share a passion for the game BUT both try where you can to base it on fact, from expierience is best and keep it clean, no punches below the belt. There is simply no need to get too personal about such things, especially with each other... Debate not Slate... ;)

Ok Bobby Dazzler....

you've just got your self a star 3 out 3 well done Edited by bobby2

Ok Bobby Dazzler....

you've just got your self a star 3 out 3 well done

Thanks Bobby, hopefully you can show us your dogs that make Nuttall's shite like you said???

Ok Bobby Dazzler....

you've just got your self a star 3 out 3 well done

Thanks Bobby, hopefully you can show us your dogs that make Nuttall's shite like you said???

show me yours first

I believe alot of you are young and fairly new to the dogs buy the way you speak. Its like the upcoming crowd in the pitbullls over here.they know all and they have better then the old timers.and talk mad shit about famous men. But in reality there f***ing everything up. Most of you have probably never met the man nor spoke to him for more then 30min..and like i said what have you guys tjat talk all this shit have done to better the pats like this mans faimly has? What cross.your neighbors bull breed into it? That makes you a special breeder..

• Like 1