Brian Nuttall

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Go on I'll accommodate this thread lol the ancestors of this dog go back to mr Nuttals yard best dog I've had for a long while

You sir do sound like an anti to me. Nobody asks that many questions. Gathering information is all your at. Anybody with half a brain cell wouldn't respond to your posts.

I'm not trying to offend you or Brian, it's a case of horses for courses, 12 lbs would be of no use to me or 90% of the UK's terrier men. Brian's had a massive influence on terriers, so have hundreds

Posted Images

Rippem, you haven't got a clue, I'm thirty minutes from Brian, I've known him personally for many years.........I still wouldn't have one of his mouse hounds given to me

"mouse Hounds"!!!!

A little bit of pee came out when I read that mate. Lol

• Like 2

You mean on your way of doing things. Are you wearing your wifes skirt? If so give back its making you whine to much. LOL..and like i said before just because your from england doesnt mean you know all..i dig also so you know different just because of were you live..theres just as much stupid dog men in england as there is over here..so get over yourself.

Rippen , what quarry do ye hunt with 12 lb dogs

coon? Fox reds and gray. Grays are samller then reds.but tougher..and ground hog.
tubes must be tight for the foxes an hogs, 12 lb dogs no good for the coons here , need a 12 bore
more ground hogs. Coon in the winter.barn clean outs.i have a old bitch here thats around 12 maybe 13 lbs..and she can handle a big coon..coons are not as tough as a ground hog. Ground hog will put gashes in your dog..coons use all for legs but the bite is nothing compared to a hog

When he dies he will me remembered, were you wont..you wont be remembered for the dogs. You should think about that..

Why the craving to be remembered ,you a star chaser too lol.
when you leave mark on the world your will always be remembered. But if your a nobody, nobody will care if your here or dead..i dont need to be a legend. Im already loved by many thats all i need and a few good dogs.cant voice an opion on here with out the skirt wears crying..to many girls..Lol
What your assuming is that people here feel the need to be recognised but that's not so .The opposite really for those who just have the dogs at heart not money .

Perhaps you should spend time here before criticising size and those who actually work the dogs .

• Like 7

Im not criticising anyone. We like his blood over here because of there size and how they work. And its disrespectful to dis a man that has done more for the bred then im thinking any one on this board. Because if there was old timers on here im sure they wouldnt like it either. Maybe his line did change. I dont know i don t know him nor live by him. And most that are making comments more then likey never met him. But like i said alot of great dog men never sold a dog then they got old and because of there name they do because there old and need money. But either way they derserve the respect. And im not trying to be a ass you may have great working dogs and i happy for you if you do. But the man shoulndt be disrespected. People should show some respect..im not gonma fight with you. Not worth it. PEACE!!!!!!

You don't have to know a person well to see what's occured ,to have an opinion ffs .I've met him 3 times ,he's a gentleman but do I then worship him ,no I stand back and assess what he's actually done and I stand by the fact his stuff today isn't a patch on what he set out to produce .I wanted to believe the dogs of today are still all that but sadly not seen the real deal for many a year .No one can churn out pups as regular as he has and get it right and that, as many will attest to is fact .Someone on another thread there said Brian buys in anything to breed from and its certainly true he has been fooled many times by lads bringing him typey terriers that he's bought and subsequently bred from .Was a standing joke at one time I know .

I know that FFS, my point is rippem in the US is telling lads in d UK, they should revere him as a legend, make it their business to get to know him, to learn from him! My point is plenty of lads in d UK are v good terriermen in their own right. If anyone knows about Nuttal & his line of terriers they do & dont need to be lectured by a foreigner who wouldnt be in the know, let alone know him. Yes everyone is entitled to their opinion & thats mine!

Was aimed at Rippo mate

Sorry FD was wondering did I wrong you ...my apologies!
  • Like 1

When he dies he will me remembered, were you wont..you wont be remembered for the dogs. You should think about that..

rippem I've nothing against Americans in fact I like em, but you talk some bull...problem with different colours in pats you want them uniform, you think pabs is on d ball, that the british should revere & look up to B Nuttal.(I dont know but wouldnt dream of telling them what they should r should not do) I think you're v naive & havent a clue & arrogant to boot. I know what a good dog is (a far cry from you), I know what I want ...to work, breed & maintain a quality line of terrier. Something very easier said than done. To be remembered is something that just doesnt come into it ya muppet. In fact Id prefer to keep to myself not one for the limelight not that Id seek it out or deserve it. I keep the old Irish working white terrier not pats but the same applies..I know first hand how legends aint what it says on the tin! So take a deep breath & listen to all the advice your being given, you might learn something!
  • Like 5