Brian Nuttall

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Go on I'll accommodate this thread lol the ancestors of this dog go back to mr Nuttals yard best dog I've had for a long while

You sir do sound like an anti to me. Nobody asks that many questions. Gathering information is all your at. Anybody with half a brain cell wouldn't respond to your posts.

I'm not trying to offend you or Brian, it's a case of horses for courses, 12 lbs would be of no use to me or 90% of the UK's terrier men. Brian's had a massive influence on terriers, so have hundreds

Posted Images

Anytime! If you do come and you need a place to stay and get some hunting in just pm me amd ill give you my number. I have alot of spots for ground hog and coon. Some fox but not alot.and i also know were there are some grays. Grays are tougher then the reds and smaller..but i can show you a great time and i have permission for every were id take you.

• Like 7

I have lived in the states for 5 years seen raccoon, skunk grey fox and american badgers... From what I have seen your quarry species size doesn't differ much and id say any terrier that you think looks BIG on a computer screen would get to any of your quarry species in a hole no problems.

• Like 1

I have lived in the states for 5 years seen raccoon, skunk grey fox and american badgers... From what I have seen your quarry species size doesn't differ much and id say any terrier that you think looks BIG on a computer screen would get to any of your quarry species in a hole no problems.

the size doesnt look any bigger your right on that. And im not saying all your dogs look big just alot of them. And then there are some of you who have what we would want over here.this whole crock of shit started because i said the man is a legend and has the size dogs we like over here.and he deserves respect for what his family and him had done for the breed..then the skirt weares came out crying about size and how he messed up the dogs..i dont care if you feed a mastif and call it a pat if thats what you want to feed. But me i want a nice strong headed spannable gritty dog. I have the right to feed what i want just like you have the right to feed your crosses that i wouldnt..
  • Like 2

Let's be honest but nuttalls line be wanked for years just bred for the yanks to dig guinea pigs he's just a puppy farmer and that line went down hill from mickey on

this yank would rather have a pat then a pitterpat
Nobody over here keeps pitterpats as you call them over here.Thats something that's been invented and named in the good old US OF A because the Patterdales that the peddlers sent out there with their fake pedigrees art good enough.
no thats not true

The ghetto wanted a bigger pat but smaller them the bulls so they could sell them. And the reason i calll some of your dogs pitterpats is because alot of them.dont even look spannabl. To have dogs that size yor foxs must be ALOT BIGGER THEN OURS. All the pics i see of the old timmers dogs must be faked becasue there dogs were all small spannable. But you all say small dogs are useless you need a bigger dogs..dont get it..

Because these days all folk do is use Nuttall dogs, add Bull to the mix and next minute they think they are Buck and Breay....

Let's be honest but nuttalls line be wanked for years just bred for the yanks to dig guinea pigs he's just a puppy farmer and that line went down hill from mickey on

Nobody over here keeps pitterpats as you call them over here.Thats something that's been invented and named in the good old US OF A because the Patterdales that the peddlers sent out there with their fake pedigrees art good enough.
no thats not true

The ghetto wanted a bigger pat but smaller them the bulls so they could sell them. And the reason i calll some of your dogs pitterpats is because alot of them.dont even look spannabl. To have dogs that size yor foxs must be ALOT BIGGER THEN OURS. All the pics i see of the old timmers dogs must be faked becasue there dogs were all small spannable. But you all say small dogs are useless you need a bigger dogs..dont get it..

Because these days all folk do is use Nuttall dogs, add Bull to the mix and next minute they think they are Buck and Breay....
You don't half come out with some shit.
  • Like 2

no thats not true

Touched a nerve there Cyril.... Edited by DogFox123

Anytime! If you do come and you need a place to stay and get some hunting in just pm me amd ill give you my number. I have alot of spots for ground hog and coon. Some fox but not alot.and i also know were there are some grays. Grays are tougher then the reds and smaller..but i can show you a great time and i have permission for every were id take you.

Thanks, I have a good friend that lives in Alabama so I can stay there I'm thinking it's not to far a drive to Illinois.

Lol I'm not worried about a little driving, I don't think a grey would be any worse than some of the game I've handled,you'd be welcome to visit this side of the world , I think you should ,some things make become clearer as regards dogs and quarry here.atb Craic

• Like 5

no thats not true

Touched a nerve there Cyril....
No just making an observation.