Brian Nuttall

In my opinion not that it's worth alot to most on here pabs is a decent bloke . Who respects his dogs and the stuff he digs. And also doesn't bemoan other people who don't do it the same way as him .I think most men on here have had pasts and done things they aren't proud of

Never have I read a post filled with such envy and hatred and spite
  • Like 1

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Go on I'll accommodate this thread lol the ancestors of this dog go back to mr Nuttals yard best dog I've had for a long while

You sir do sound like an anti to me. Nobody asks that many questions. Gathering information is all your at. Anybody with half a brain cell wouldn't respond to your posts.

I'm not trying to offend you or Brian, it's a case of horses for courses, 12 lbs would be of no use to me or 90% of the UK's terrier men. Brian's had a massive influence on terriers, so have hundreds

Posted Images

I dont know him but if lived there you bet your ass i would..the man is a legend over here and should be by you..some folks have big ego's and think there the best when in fact they probably done nothing to better the breed..

Did you ever hear "You should never meet your hero"? Dont know Brian, dont know much about his dogs. (Only to hear from genuine lads that his terriers have been mite sized for a while now.) But I wouldnt dream of telling English lads what they should or should not do or think about another English terrierman, many of whom might know the person in question when I myself have never met him!
  • Like 3

You don't have to know a person well to see what's occured ,to have an opinion ffs .I've met him 3 times ,he's a gentleman but do I then worship him ,no I stand back and assess what he's actually done and I stand by the fact his stuff today isn't a patch on what he set out to produce .I wanted to believe the dogs of today are still all that but sadly not seen the real deal for many a year .No one can churn out pups as regular as he has and get it right and that, as many will attest to is fact .Someone on another thread there said Brian buys in anything to breed from and its certainly true he has been fooled many times by lads bringing him typey terriers that he's bought and subsequently bred from .Was a standing joke at one time I know .

• Like 2

You don't have to know a person well to see what's occured ,to have an opinion ffs .I've met him 3 times ,he's a gentleman but do I then worship him ,no I stand back and assess what he's actually done and I stand by the fact his stuff today isn't a patch on what he set out to produce .I wanted to believe the dogs of today are still all that but sadly not seen the real deal for many a year .No one can churn out pups as regular as he has and get it right and that, as many will attest to is fact .Someone on another thread there said Brian buys in anything to breed from and its certainly true he has been fooled many times by lads bringing him typey terriers that he's bought and subsequently bred from .Was a standing joke at one time I know .

I know that FFS, my point is rippem in the US is telling lads in d UK, they should revere him as a legend, make it their business to get to know him, to learn from him! My point is plenty of lads in d UK are v good terriermen in their own right. If anyone knows about Nuttal & his line of terriers they do & dont need to be lectured by a foreigner who wouldnt be in the know, let alone know him. Yes everyone is entitled to their opinion & thats mine!
  • Like 4

I know that FFS, my point is rippem in the US is telling lads in d UK, they should revere him as a legend, make it their business to get to know him, to learn from him! My point is plenty of lads in d UK are v good terriermen in their own right. If anyone knows about Nuttal & his line of terriers they do & dont need to be lectured by a foreigner who wouldnt be in the know, let alone know him. Yes everyone is entitled to their opinion & thats mine!
you like to ride my dick dont you? It cost for this ride..what have you contributed to the bred or your faimly? What makes you know more? Once you start to think your better then another you just stopped learning..and just because of were you live does not make you a great hunter nor dog man.

Rippem, you haven't got a clue, I'm thirty minutes from Brian, I've known him personally for many years.........I still wouldn't have one of his mouse hounds given to me

and thats fine..but you cant knock him for what theve done. Maybe his dogs are not the same as yesteryear. You get old and see what happens with you..things change. Just like in the pits. Theres old timers who never sold a dog. But as they got old they did. And over here we need small dogs not minatur pits..we need small dogs that work..and by the way what do you call small? 12lbs? Because thays what we need..

Was aimed at Rippo mate

When he dies he will me remembered, were you wont..you wont be remembered for the dogs. You should think about that..

Why the craving to be remembered ,you a star chaser too lol.
when you leave mark on the world your will always be remembered. But if your a nobody, nobody will care if your here or dead..i dont need to be a legend. Im already loved by many thats all i need and a few good dogs.cant voice an opion on here with out the skirt wears crying..to many girls..Lol