Brian Nuttall

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Go on I'll accommodate this thread lol the ancestors of this dog go back to mr Nuttals yard best dog I've had for a long while

You sir do sound like an anti to me. Nobody asks that many questions. Gathering information is all your at. Anybody with half a brain cell wouldn't respond to your posts.

I'm not trying to offend you or Brian, it's a case of horses for courses, 12 lbs would be of no use to me or 90% of the UK's terrier men. Brian's had a massive influence on terriers, so have hundreds

Posted Images

Talking shit again you dickhead . I know the man well and stayed in his house .and listened to him .and he saw a big dog years ago off rocky and bitch was his from hunt kennals and wouldn't take a mating because of size and era and for all time previous and thereafter .all about small dogs to him . and say you don't have nothing better in your TeX book digging and green game and plush puff area!

To the bostik kid ,resulting to insults don't make you right neither does listening to a man who lost all credibility years back .The small dogs were and are a result of him breeding from anything that fits the type instead of staying true to his early years .Brian has always maintained there was never any early stuff different to what he has now and that its been a continuation of type but looking from the outside in and seeing what has occurred ,the amount of terriers churned out ,the truth is blatant to anyone with an interest .

You have your memories of him pabs and I'm truly sorry if I've upset anyone but that's the way I see it .

PS Uhu have a 2 for one in our local store if you want a few posted up .

You better go find Brian now and beg to suck him off, if it wasn't for him you'd be digging with Pomeranians'.......

You're definitely wrong...

All the internet gods on here have been telling me just how easy it is for any newbie to find great blood, available to anyone ???

Id say if the man is reading any of this he must be well amused by the opinions of all us great hunters on the thl probably having a good chuckle aswell on our expert opinions on how some are experts on his line aswell lol never met the man but I know where come from lads got stuff of his lines years back and there is still a fair bit of that still going today.

• Like 7

Talking shit again you dickhead . I know the man well and stayed in his house .and listened to him .and he saw a big dog years ago off rocky and bitch was his from hunt kennals and wouldn't take a mating because of size and era and for all time previous and thereafter .all about small dogs to him . and say you don't have nothing better in your TeX book digging and green game and plush puff area!

To the bostik kid ,resulting to insults don't make you right neither does listening to a man who lost all credibility years back .The small dogs were and are a result of him breeding from anything that fits the type instead of staying true to his early years .Brian has always maintained there was never any early stuff different to what he has now and that its been a continuation of type but looking from the outside in and seeing what has occurred ,the amount of terriers churned out ,the truth is blatant to anyone with an interest .

You have your memories of him pabs and I'm truly sorry if I've upset anyone but that's the way I see it .

PS Uhu have a 2 for one in our local store if you want a few posted up .

You better go find Brian now and beg to suck him off, if it wasn't for him you'd be digging with Pomeranians'.......
You're definitely wrong...

All the internet gods on here have been telling me just how easy it is for any newbie to find great blood, available to anyone

and your definately full of shit you dead eyes, how can you call anyone off here ye clown At

I'm honestly not interested bud - hope you're happy with yours ??

I think its funny that when a man pays good money for a dog and it turns out right everyone thinks they should get it for free or on the dirt cheap. Why is that? They payed for theres why shouldnt others if your not part of the click? Its one thing to puppy pedal so you and the old lady can go on vacation versus putti g it back into your dogs..

I bet he is sitting at home reading this saying now i know where i went wrong. If he got where he is without listening to retards questioning his judgement i think he will be ok in the future ,god forbid he made mistakes on the way lets hang, drawn and quarter him. He has supported terrier work all his life back him dont slate him. We are few in numbers we need support and intelligents not scumbags and weak opinions. By the way i dont know the man so rant over.

• Like 9