Hardest Hitting Pics.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The exact moment Harold whittles hears for the first time with the help of a hearing aid

This allways gets me catholic wife protestant husband in the Netherlands I'm sure weren't allowed to be buried together

:whistling:  

Posted Images

Guest Navek

Always remember that film[THE CHAMP] very sad in the end.
Wake up champ...wake up !!! Fecking chokes me up every time
ever tried it in real life....fcuk off
what waking up ??? Yea do it every morning mate ...some ones on the pop

Always remember that film[THE CHAMP] very sad in the end.

Wake up champ...wake up !!! Fecking chokes me up every time

ever tried it in real life....fcuk off

I hope you shut yourself away from the wife/kids/general public when you get on whatever it is you're on.

• Like 2

uproar 89 yrd priest murdered in france, fcuk him what about the ones yous murdered

Who's yous?
brits

This the same catholic priests that build massive grand churches whiles kids had to work at the bog barefoot?.........anyway, imams or priests, if they are supporting terrorists then they should all get plugged ;)

• Like 9

uproar 89 yrd priest murdered in france, fcuk him what about the ones yous murdered

what the hell have you been taking...drugs?, drink?, what ever it is....flush it down the loo, as it don't half make you talk some shit....an 86 year old priest gets his throat cut by a muslim....and you say f**k him, what a disgraceful thing to say,

• Like 5

All this is happening f***ing NOW !!..........the people we elect are doing it RIGHT NOW !!

Can't feel that fecking outraged can we or we wouldn't be electing these c**ts !

Exactly. How many people know that Libya was because the French and British wanted more control over the oil...See Clinton emails. Or that Syrian jihadis are funded by the US French British saudi's and even the Turks are directly responsible for funding and supplying ISIS proof can be supplied. Or how about the Ukraine coup which was instigated by the US and EU? No ones gives a crap.
Governments are evil liars and these atrocities need to be stopped. Too much is hidden and the people are left out of decisions or ignored and most decisions are made because of self interest by greedy people or organizations and then it is the people who suffer as a result. At the end of the day we have the power but we are so easy to manipulate and turn against each other that nothing will change anytime soon...
  • Like 7