Hardest Hitting Pics.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The exact moment Harold whittles hears for the first time with the help of a hearing aid

This allways gets me catholic wife protestant husband in the Netherlands I'm sure weren't allowed to be buried together

:whistling:  

Posted Images

I remember a pic on here years ago, can't remember the topic or name of the pic.. But was a black fellah sitting on on front of his hut looking at his little girls hand, that's all that was left after they cut her hands and killed her for not picking enough on the picking feild, two hand left at the mans door. I felt that!

Was this it?

Nsala_of_Wala_in_Congo_looks_at_the_seve

TC

That pic is horrible, the world is a horrible place, words can't describe what that man must be feeling in the pic. I guess apart of him died while sat there.

Humans are worse than animals even they don't do horrific acts like that.

• Like 2

All this is happening f***ing NOW !!..........the people we elect are doing it RIGHT NOW !!

Can't feel that fecking outraged can we or we wouldn't be electing these c**ts !

Exactly. How many people know that Libya was because the French and British wanted more control over the oil...See Clinton emails. Or that Syrian jihadis are funded by the US French British saudi's and even the Turks are directly responsible for funding and supplying ISIS proof can be supplied. Or how about the Ukraine coup which was instigated by the US and EU? No ones gives a crap.

• Like 5

uproar 89 yrd priest murdered in france, fcuk him what about the ones yous murdered

"Fukc him" ??? Don't get that mate , an old harmless 86yr old basically beheaded & you think "Fukc him" !!
yeah basicly fcuk him i couldnt give a fcuk about him

Why say that I don't get it what's he done to deserve that

Guest Navek

I remember a pic on here years ago, can't remember the topic or name of the pic.. But was a black fellah sitting on on front of his hut looking at his little girls hand, that's all that was left after they cut her hands and killed her for not picking enough on the picking feild, two hand left at the mans door. I felt that!

Was this it?

Nsala_of_Wala_in_Congo_looks_at_the_seve

TC

f**k me that made me feel sick ....... I ain't one for believing in heaven and hell and all that shite but if there was such places I hope that lil girl is up there and the man/men who did that to her are down there getting raped by satan....