Roll On September 2 New Model Lamps

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just my opinion after 37 years of lamping of the DL100

The wife got me it mate, I'm f****d if she see's this lol.

Why don't you try a candle in a jam jar. And a handle for you.so you can climb over 5 bar gates with out burning your fingers.

Posted Images

What is your lamp of choice trev?

striker for me mate
That's it mate, tried an tested, I gave my striker away and bought the plr as a back up after trying Darcy's on some small fields for bunnies, then I bought me lad one so he didnt have to carry small lithium battery. Now both went dull as well a couple mates ones. I'll grab me lad a striker and he still got battery here and Ill go back to blitz set up, its tried and tested for years now
You like to name drop Katch
  • Like 1

I used the plr 5oo last season.Ideal for rabbiting but lacks on bigger fields.I'll be using it for rabbiting again this season but for the bigger fields going to try the tracer 210 .anybody else use the 210 supposed to be as good as the blitz but not as big?

210 is a decent lamp mate but id say you get more coverage with the blitz ,nothing worse than your quarry out running the beam lol... And for the same money just get the blitz

I prefer the dimmer on the 210 to the 240. Personal preference I suppose.

210 is a decent lamp mate but id say you get more coverage with the blitz ,nothing worse than your quarry out running the beam lol... And for the same money just get the blitz

Is that the new dimmer the one on the side of the handle of the 240 mate

Is that the new dimmer the one on the side of the handle of the 240 mate

I don't think I've seen that one mate. Is it better?

The old 240 had push buttons for up and down. I preferred the twist-dial type on the 210.