Roll On September 2 New Model Lamps

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just my opinion after 37 years of lamping of the DL100

The wife got me it mate, I'm f****d if she see's this lol.

Why don't you try a candle in a jam jar. And a handle for you.so you can climb over 5 bar gates with out burning your fingers.

Posted Images

Gaz how many lamps.you got!! Lol

he could of bought a hid by now lol
Had one and sold it
why did u sell it then let's hear it lol seems alot of people had one

I brought a cordless LED start of last season and the hid never came out with me once all season. I knew a lad wanting one so let him have it cheap.

The LEDs are cordless, a fraction of the price, affordable enough to break or lose and do the job.

• Like 1

Lets be honest though, them cordless ones are shit on big land ? And cant get on with the white beam. There ok for knocking a few bunnys over local but thats as far as it goes

Depends what you mean by big land? I knocked over more than rabbits last season (shooting) and like I said above only took the LED lamp. Not saying it was big land but wasn't horse paddocks either.

Ye I know what u meant. But last season everyone on here was told that 150 was better than the HID, MY mate came out one night with 150 when I had my hid, I struggled to spot with it, it's a white beam but like a faint light if u like.

I was told previous that the LED lamps rival the hid, and they don't. I get a tighter longer beam than the blitz from q 170 lamp. It draws less power than the 50w halogen.

Edited by Somewhereyournot

Having said that. The 120 if it is brighter and longer beam whilst being a little wider than 150 beam I would take a punt on one as a back up.

I've got the 120 on its way. Like you say it should be better than the 150 and 100 in theory but we will see.