Roll On September 2 New Model Lamps

They sound good lamps d l I know a few speak highly of em n the service n IMO also good to support a small business especially when a fello dog man instead of the big boys like lightforce etc when poss but if only they did them with a dimmer lol I'd try one me self but I'm so used to and get on with the dimmers now I couldn't go back..

• Like 2

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just my opinion after 37 years of lamping of the DL100

The wife got me it mate, I'm f****d if she see's this lol.

Why don't you try a candle in a jam jar. And a handle for you.so you can climb over 5 bar gates with out burning your fingers.

Posted Images

Hi mik nothing will look good next to a good quality thermal camera but if you need more light better range best compact hand held at the moment is the 120 lamp I do it comes with battery in the handle and a lot cheeper than a blitz and battery pack if you lost it mate

What I am saying is I can spy stuff with the NV and when I shine the plr500 I struggle to see it where I would of picked it up no probs the light force ....like I have said the plr500 is a good wee lamp and it will always be in the truck but it's just not cutting it for me

• Like 1

DL 170 gaz its a 45 wat led but no battery in handle of it.120 a good one with

battery

Much difference between DL100 and 120 mate?
Yes mate the spot is between the 150 and the 100 but much brighter and more distance had it out with you mate the other night blinded the rabbits that much his pup got them lol pm me your address mate

Hi mik nothing will look good next to a good quality thermal camera but if you

need more light better range best compact hand held at the moment is the 120 lamp I do it comes with battery in the handle and a lot cheeper than a blitz and battery

pack if you lost it mate

What I am saying is I can spy stuff with the NV and when I shine the plr500 I struggle to see it where I would of picked it up no probs the light force ....like I have said the plr500 is a good wee lamp and it will always be in the truck but it's just not cutting it for me
I now what you mean every thing has its limits mate. I was trying to offer a better option for you were you would not need your battery pack mik but I do think it takes a bit to get you eye in with the LED lamps first time I so 3 roe I thort they were sheep I walked every bit of that field after there were no sheep lol don't lamp deer so no big deal

DL 170 gaz its a 45 wat led but no battery in handle of it.120 a good one with

battery

Much difference between DL100 and 120 mate?
Yes mate the spot is between the 150 and the 100 but much brighter and more distance had it out with you mate the other night blinded the rabbits that much his pup got them lol pm me your address mate

PM sent mate

I've never liked the big lamps ,

The 240 and blitz etc I find them cumbersome.

The 150 is great for bunny bashing ,there's a lamp d.Lloyd has that's about the size of a 170 and throws similar distance to a blitz ,not sure of the name .

But as said earlier try a few because everyone wants different things from a lamp.

Which lamp is this D Lloyd which roybo talks about above?

Gaz you aren't a million miles away from me ,I have a couple of dais lamps here,if you are ever passing drop in have a look and give an honest account

I've never liked the big lamps ,

The 240 and blitz etc I find them cumbersome.

The 150 is great for bunny bashing ,there's a lamp d.Lloyd has that's about the size of a 170 and throws similar distance to a blitz ,not sure of the name .

But as said earlier try a few because everyone wants different things from a lamp.

Which lamp is this D Lloyd which roybo talks about above?
Gaz you aren't a million miles away from me ,I have a couple of dais lamps here,if you are ever passing drop in have a look and give an honest account

Cheers roybo. Will take you up on that.

If you flashing a lamp about the countryside where people can see don't matter what power it is, it'll be seen. Love it when people say they love really dim lamps. I do much better with a bright as f**k lamp. Just don't keep it on like someone who don't know how to lamp. I find u need to keep dimmer lamps on little longer to get proper recognition.

i read a lot of what you say, and i think if you were a lamp ( not LED ) you'd be around 20 w .

• Like 2

If you flashing a lamp about the countryside where people can see don't matter what power it is, it'll be seen. Love it when people say they love really dim lamps. I do much better with a bright as f**k lamp. Just don't keep it on like someone who don't know how to lamp. I find u need to keep dimmer lamps on little longer to get proper recognition.

i read a lot of what you say, and i think if you were a lamp ( not LED ) you'd be around 20 w .
next u be telling me they don't rate led lamps in watt. Clown

D.Lloyd if you could get your chinese friends to knock out a mk.1 type ferret finder i think you could be on another earner.

You're not kidding. Now they would sell like hot cakes.

Is that the old grey box type that comes in 8 and 15 foot lads