Roll On September 2 New Model Lamps

Prices on lamps an where are you at iam looking for a new lamp ????

I've copied this from a few pages back...

Top left is the DL100, comes with red filter, car charger and wall charger - £50

Top right is the LED 150, also with both chargers - £45

Bottom left is the DL170 Lightning - £90

Bottom right is the Gamekeeper 120 - £65

picture%205650_zpsdbunab8n.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just my opinion after 37 years of lamping of the DL100

The wife got me it mate, I'm f****d if she see's this lol.

Why don't you try a candle in a jam jar. And a handle for you.so you can climb over 5 bar gates with out burning your fingers.

Posted Images

Lol, no one tells the truth in the dog game. A video would be great, I heard all the lads raving about a new lamp out last winter, cheap, wireless, last forever, I was going to get one based on hear say, then I got to see one in action, it was the worst lamp i ever seen, way way too bright, only for lads afraid in the dark, definitely not for low key work.

Why don't you try a candle in a jam jar.attachicon.gifLantern-6-Candle-645x429.jpg

And a handle for you.so you can climb over 5 bar gates with out burning your fingers.

Come on boys get with the times f**k your led get one of these beast and out shine the rest

Mary . Yor full of shit there cracking little lamps perfect for a quick mooch fits in a back pack with a couple of bunnys what more could you want for 50 quid

Lol, perfect for s quick mooch alright, that's all you'll get with it, might get one run per field with your flood light, you get what you pay for and any serious lamper spending as little as 50 quid on an essential piece of kit is not as serious as he makes out. Would you use it in fields containing stock? Or are you restricted to where you can use it?

The best lamp ive ever seen in the field i owned over 30 years ago,a Wipac spotlight that cost me zilch,thats another story,a 2nd hand lead acid battery that cost a fiver from Appleyards.I can honestly say ive had a multitude of modern lamps and batteries since,the Batteries have improven 5 fold,the lamps are no better and often inferior,the bean tin we used to strap to the front of the old lamps would look out of place now,the long,long,narrow and strong beam would not.An expensive piece of kit is just that,id buy a modern battery,id look for a restored 1980,s 4x4 or rally car for a decent lamp.

• Like 1

I can't work out if people are saying the dl170 is better or worse than the blitz, has anyone compared the 2 together for distance?

Yes mate it will do same distance with a good clear light and tight spot and last a lot longer than a blitz on a battery

Well the dl100 works for me amazing the light it gives for such a little thing. Dam near fits in me wax coat pocket. The quality of the plastic is great really solid. Much wider and I think bright beam than the plr one :thumbs:

28495087834_e7439eba3a_c.jpg

might be too wide for some but for old blind bat here its just the job

29011594012_caf7140fce_c.jpg

Stunning pic mate dog looks mint glad you liked it

• Like 1

i am sticking to my 150 great bunny bashing lamp which is adequate enough for my area. i brought the corded version from the shop it only lasted 2 months and i knackered the wiring. i have the cordless one now and so far so good. it will have a proper test this season to see how the battery holds up.

from what i can gather from reading older threads the replacement batteries can be brought cheap enough of ebay.

ive had the lamp apart and its straight forward enough to replace the battery as long has you have a soldering iron.

great thing about it is when you drop it the spot stays the same as its fixed. those bloody lightforce are a pain in the arse with the bulb moving alot of the time when you drop them.

So bottom right is same distance as the blitz but wider beam than 150, what is the 170 like duno what is what lol which ones best as they've all been best lol[/quote

Iv tryed plenty of others that don't get a menshion on here if I think they are no Good I'd not sell them to others on here you all ways got plenty to say for you self if you don't like them that's fine but don't keep drowning on as its boring as to keep reading is

I'm just back in from lamping with the light force ...I honestly do t know how I f****d about with the plr500 last season ...it has its uses but I doubt if it will out the truck much this season

• Like 1