Roll On September 2 New Model Lamps

WELL WE ALL NOW ABOUT THE 15 WAT LED 150.

SOME OF YOU HAVE HAD THE BRIGHTER 25 WAT LED DL 100 OFF ME.

TO NIGHT IV BEEN OUT TESTING TWO NEW LAMPS AND IM VERY HAPPY WITH WHAT IV SEEN SO FAR.

LAMP 1.THE GAME KEEPER 120 HAS A 27 WAT LED AND IT HAS A VERY GOOD BEAM WITH ONLY A SMALL AMOUNT OF GLARE THAT STAYS CLOSE TO THE LAMPER AND GOOD SPOT OUT AT DISTANCE THIS COMES WITH THE LITHUM BATTRY IN THE HANDLE AND GIVES ONE HOUR OF CONSTANT LAMP TIME APROX 2 HOURS LAMPING.

LAMP 2. WILL BLOW YOUR SOCKS OFF.ITS THE DL170 LIGHTING IT COMES WITH A 45 WAT LED WITH A SUPER TIGHT BEAM WITH ALL MOST NO GLARE AT ALL I WAS REALY SHOCKED WITH THE SPOT BEAM AND THE DISTENCE IT CAN REACH.THE ONLY DOWN SIDE IS DEW TO THE POWER YOU WILL NEED YOUR BATTY AS THIS COMES WITH COILED LEAD.

ILL BE SELLING THEM SOON

• Like 2

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just my opinion after 37 years of lamping of the DL100

The wife got me it mate, I'm f****d if she see's this lol.

Why don't you try a candle in a jam jar. And a handle for you.so you can climb over 5 bar gates with out burning your fingers.

Posted Images

I'm impressed with the DL100.

Can't say too much as I haven't had a nights lamping with it yet but I've been taking it to work and having a shine over the fields and it certainly looks like it will do the job.

Not as tight as the 150 which suits me and at least as bright if not brighter.

Build quality is good and it's even smaller and lighter than the 150.

It's looking like technology is just getting better with these new lamps. Fair play for putting the time and effort in DL.

• Like 1

We may be passing you soon w.....

Get a pic up of the big one with coiled lead please, and if your passing me anytime feel free to pop in an we test it lol does it compare to a blitz? Not worried about the battery life as I got a few lithiums here already

Get a pic up of the big one with coiled lead please, and if your passing me anytime feel free to pop in an we test it lol does it compare to a blitz? Not worried about the battery life as I got a few lithiums here already

hows friday night sound mate were abouts are you?? iv not had it next to a blitz yet but id defo say beter spot and think a lot beter distence but ill do my checks first

Darcy won't like it when he finds out you're doing turns for lamps aswell. LOL.

Get a report up on them Don when you tried it.

• Like 1

Get a video up of the lamps in use, anyone can write a good report when looking money.

not every one would tell fibs jest to make money i think its called having morals not much of it about thees days. if i can get a video done i will

• Like 2

Lol, no one tells the truth in the dog game. A video would be great, I heard all the lads raving about a new lamp out last winter, cheap, wireless, last forever, I was going to get one based on hear say, then I got to see one in action, it was the worst lamp i ever seen, way way too bright, only for lads afraid in the dark, definitely not for low key work.

• Like 1

If your looking for a lamp with a shite dull beam get one of them Clulite's with a handle as thick as a pencil...no one who is serious in to lamping can use one of them lol...f***ing joke of a thing,I've seen better two bob torches out of a Xmas cracker ?

• Like 3

Lol, no one tells the truth in the dog game. A video would be great, I heard all the lads raving about a new lamp out last winter, cheap, wireless, last forever, I was going to get one based on hear say, then I got to see one in action, it was the worst lamp i ever seen, way way too bright, only for lads afraid in the dark, definitely not for low key work.

Why don't you try a candle in a jam jar.

post-1341-0-46051500-1464880868.jpg

And a handle for you.so you can climb over 5 bar gates with out burning your fingers.

Edited by king
  • Like 5