Khan Vs Alvares

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reading some replies on here really lets you know how the average man in the streets values have been diminished........there used to be a certain glory in challenging a greater opponent in any walk o

It's ok saying he's got no chin,,,,but that was one hell of a shot,,his feet were planted and he got it hard on the jaw,,,it would have sparked anybody

If your in a competitive sport ,I always think you should aim for the stars ,if you don't strive to go beyond your capabilities you will never know how good you are ,those that succede never have the

Posted Images

Khan will give Alverez a boxing lesson , technically Khan is a more technically accomplished fighter with his speed and the additional 8 lb weight it will be who uses the ring best.

I'll be amazed if your statement is true. I'm sorry but I'm not giving him any credit for this fight. It's a win/win for him. He's scared to fight brook or Garcia so if he loses against canelo( which he will) then he's earned loads of money and can then afford to get beat again before he retires

:laugh::laugh::laugh: scared to fight Brook

If you don't think brook wouldn't do what canelo did then Id stay away from gambling ? That's the first time he's fought a real puncher since Garcia and looked what happened. He says he wants to fight the best ummmm??? Because the best pay the most even if you lose. Why has he not had a rematch with anybody who's ever beat him? Maybe there not the best eh?????

• Like 1

Congratulations to Alverez, top punch. Khan cant have any complaints a step to far, but you never know unless you try the 9 mill is a handy pay day he should seriously look at his future now.

Khan will give Alverez a boxing lesson , technically Khan is a more technically accomplished fighter with his speed and the additional 8 lb weight it will be who uses the ring best.

I'll be amazed if your statement is true. I'm sorry but I'm not giving him any credit for this fight. It's a win/win for him. He's scared to fight brook or Garcia so if he loses against canelo( which he will) then he's earned loads of money and can then afford to get beat again before he retires

:laugh::laugh::laugh: scared to fight Brook

If you don't think brook wouldn't do what canelo did then Id stay away from gambling That's the first time he's fought a real puncher since Garcia and looked what happened. He says he wants to fight the best ummmm??? Because the best pay the most even if you lose. Why has he not had a rematch with anybody who's ever beat him? Maybe there not the best eh?????

Yeah cause Kell Brooke is known as a hard hitter :thumbs: ...where does Khan go now?

I wonder what Alvarez weighed on fight night he looks a lot bigger than khan in the ring?

they say at the weigh in 155lb two days before the fight on the fight night rehydrated 175lb dont know right or wrong. Alverez is naturally bigger built,he waited his opportunity and bang job done he can certainly bang

Edited by desertbred

Unfortunately you can't train somebody a chin, when tagged by lighter punchers he's all over the place.

Going up two weight classes and fighting a big puncher was bound to be his undoing.

Let's face it Kahn is Shiite always has been, yes he's good and fast on the pads and hits hard on the bag, but they don't hit back. And anyone who has hit him back kos him

Shiite?

I thought he was Suni ?

;)

• Like 4

Let's face it Kahn is Shiite always has been, yes he's good and fast on the pads and hits hard on the bag, but they don't hit back. And anyone who has hit him back kos him

Shiite?

I thought he was Suni ?

;)

Very good mate, your witty this morning.

Anyone any links to knockout.

Unfortunately you can't train somebody a chin, when tagged by lighter punchers he's all over the place.

Going up two weight classes and fighting a big puncher was bound to be his undoing.

well at least he's made a few quid by bluffing, but the cat is out of the bag now. He has to retire as he's going to be seen as a sparring partner now. He's defo no Naseem Hamid
  • Like 1