Khan Vs Alvares

The big issue is khan has had to pile the weight on to make it wereas alverez has had to cut like he always does. Alverez will be a lot heavier on the night.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reading some replies on here really lets you know how the average man in the streets values have been diminished........there used to be a certain glory in challenging a greater opponent in any walk o

It's ok saying he's got no chin,,,,but that was one hell of a shot,,his feet were planted and he got it hard on the jaw,,,it would have sparked anybody

If your in a competitive sport ,I always think you should aim for the stars ,if you don't strive to go beyond your capabilities you will never know how good you are ,those that succede never have the

Posted Images

I saw the weigh in yesterday ,, and this might sound crazy,,cos you could still see Kahns abs,,but I thought he looked a little fat....

And it's about time they did away with this weigh in nonsense the day befor,,,it should be befor the fight

• Like 5

I saw the weigh in yesterday ,, and this might sound crazy,,cos you could still see Kahns abs,,but I thought he looked a little fat....

And it's about time they did away with this weigh in nonsense the day befor,,,it should be befor the fight

alverez looked flat and dehydrated wereas khan looked full, alverez still looked bigger. The size difference will be much more on the night once alverez piles a bit of weight back on. I think if khan boxes he will do well, but he has a habit of going macho toe to toe once he takes a shot so if alverez starts landing, i think khan will fade away.

I think Kahn will be on his arse in 3rd then game over in fifth.

If it gies distance though Kahn will have a massive chance, hes a good enough boxer to win every round, poor chin is the problem.

Does anyone know what time ring walk is?

A poor chin is when you go down and stay down,, any fighter caught with the right punch will go down its what they do after being down that sorts it out

a good chin is when you can take big shots without dropping to the canvas. Something khan doesnt have, but if he does what he does best he wont need one.
  • Like 1

A poor chin is when you go down and stay down,, any fighter caught with the right punch will go down its what they do after being down that sorts it out

a good chin is when you can take big shots without dropping to the canvas. Something khan doesnt have, but if he does what he does best he wont need one.

Gota agree with rob on this one.

Jumping up weights against a heavy handed lad, to me isn't by his wisest choice... Give him hîs due tho, he got balls to do it but think he be getting rattled around that ring tonight, speed will only take him so far at this level

Why do armchair critics say Khan has a glass jaw.

He fcukin hasn't otherwise he would not be the top boxer he is.

Amazing how boxers,trainers,management etc never say it.

But the man in he's armchair does.

• Like 2

Shocking really how little coverage this fight has had its a massive fight with one of the most succesful British fighters ever.......fair play to the lad for seeking out the toughest opponents out there but i think this is a step too far and will be man against boy.

over vagas at the moment and to be honest it is not advertised as much as i thought it would have bein. was in mgm yesterday and theres a few corner shop owners about lol. ticket prices put me off but im going to view it in one of the bars tonight

• Like 1

I think Kahn will be on his arse in 3rd then game over in fifth.

If it gies distance though Kahn will have a massive chance, hes a good enough boxer to win every round, poor chin is the problem.

Does anyone know what time ring walk is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTJOCQ9necc

Poor chin??/

As has been said if Khan can stick to the game plan he has a chance ....but getting into a ruk has been his undoing in the past

Why do armchair critics say Khan has a glass jaw.

He fcukin hasn't otherwise he would not be the top boxer he is.

Amazing how boxers,trainers,management etc never say it.

But the man in he's armchair does.

the man in the armchair can have an opinion, just like the trainers. Its well known he hasnt the greatest chin. But its well known that if he keeps his distance and moves, hes an awkward opponent.