Khan Vs Alvares

It's ok saying he's got no chin,,,,but that was one hell of a shot,,his feet were planted and he got it hard on the jaw,,,it would have sparked anybody

• Like 5

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reading some replies on here really lets you know how the average man in the streets values have been diminished........there used to be a certain glory in challenging a greater opponent in any walk o

It's ok saying he's got no chin,,,,but that was one hell of a shot,,his feet were planted and he got it hard on the jaw,,,it would have sparked anybody

If your in a competitive sport ,I always think you should aim for the stars ,if you don't strive to go beyond your capabilities you will never know how good you are ,those that succede never have the

Posted Images

Reading some replies on here really lets you know how the average man in the streets values have been diminished........there used to be a certain glory in challenging a greater opponent in any walk of life....yet look at some of the sickly little weasle comments the general public come up with these days because a man got ironed out having dared to take on a big challenge....." punching above your weight " used to be respected by the average man in the street....now it seems to be frowned upon leaving yourself open to ridicule if it doesnt quite go your way its another clear reminder of how weak our society has become.

Give me 5 Amir Khans to go into battle with over 500 of the non competetitors who knock him and i,ll be confident !

From a boxing point of view the fight went exactly as most people predicted Khan did well for as long as he could keep him away......if you dont like him because he,s a Muslim have enough about yourself to say so......but he is the type of fighting man that other fighting men admire.

gnasher he's fecking rubbish, admit it. I do admire him for fighting a bigger man, but he couldn't beat all at his own weight 1st before moving up. So it may have been more foolish of his trainers and himself for doing so
true, :thumbs: being a good boxer is all about giving it, and taking it, khan carnt if he as good shot even at his own weight he goes down. its ok having speed and abilty,but in this game a contact sport your going to get hurt heart wont help your chin . :yes: he made his money he should get out, lets face it if you paying £ 100 -200 quid t o watch a fight and you know the bloke in the ring will get ko if he gets hit, you would rather see even matched fight where both boxers are in with a fighting chance , not 1 sided like the above fight or in his case fights . :yes:
exactly, he could get really hurt for life by a heavy hitter, and all his millions will go to the spoon feeding and new tyres for the wheel chair. His trainer should pick his next fight wisely. He should retire to the sunny climate of Pakistan and play cricket, then he would be world class
One thing hes a lot richer than you matey so why dont you retire back to your birth place what would you be world class at "Talking shite ? Khan was born in England where you? he considers this his home so who the f**k are you telling him to retire to Pakistan?
if a dog is born in a barn it's not a donkey, I am in my birthplace are you?????? No your talking shite, he should take you with him and drop you from a plane with no chute

go f**k yourself plastic divvie its" if a donkey is born in a stable its not a horse" you thick c**t.
thick?? I was quoting Bernard manning. You thick camel jockey, with you kiddish name calling because a bruva got knocked da feck out. He's Shiite he's from Pakistan where his family live so why not go back? They're cricket team is top at what they do
  • Like 1

Reading some replies on here really lets you know how the average man in the streets values have been diminished........there used to be a certain glory in challenging a greater opponent in any walk of life....yet look at some of the sickly little weasle comments the general public come up with these days because a man got ironed out having dared to take on a big challenge....." punching above your weight " used to be respected by the average man in the street....now it seems to be frowned upon leaving yourself open to ridicule if it doesnt quite go your way its another clear reminder of how weak our society has become.

Give me 5 Amir Khans to go into battle with over 500 of the non competetitors who knock him and i,ll be confident !

From a boxing point of view the fight went exactly as most people predicted Khan did well for as long as he could keep him away......if you dont like him because he,s a Muslim have enough about yourself to say so......but he is the type of fighting man that other fighting men admire.

gnasher he's fecking rubbish, admit it. I do admire him for fighting a bigger man, but he couldn't beat all at his own weight 1st before moving up. So it may have been more foolish of his trainers and himself for doing so
true, :thumbs: being a good boxer is all about giving it, and taking it, khan carnt if he as good shot even at his own weight he goes down. its ok having speed and abilty,but in this game a contact sport your going to get hurt heart wont help your chin . :yes: he made his money he should get out, lets face it if you paying £ 100 -200 quid t o watch a fight and you know the bloke in the ring will get ko if he gets hit, you would rather see even matched fight where both boxers are in with a fighting chance , not 1 sided like the above fight or in his case fights . :yes:
exactly, he could get really hurt for life by a heavy hitter, and all his millions will go to the spoon feeding and new tyres for the wheel chair. His trainer should pick his next fight wisely. He should retire to the sunny climate of Pakistan and play cricket, then he would be world class
One thing hes a lot richer than you matey so why dont you retire back to your birth place what would you be world class at "Talking shite ? Khan was born in England where you? he considers this his home so who the f**k are you telling him to retire to Pakistan?
if a dog is born in a barn it's not a donkey, I am in my birthplace are you?????? No your talking shite, he should take you with him and drop you from a plane with no chute
go f**k yourself plastic divvie its" if a donkey is born in a stable its not a horse" you thick c**t.
thick?? I was quoting Bernard manning. You thick camel jockey, with you kiddish name calling because a bruva got knocked da feck out. He's Shiite he's from Pakistan where his family live so why not go back? They're cricket team is top at what they do

is a dog barking????????

If your in a competitive sport ,I always think you should aim for the stars ,if you don't strive to go beyond your capabilities you will never know how good you are ,those that succede never have the "I did well to get this far " attitude ,we should admire those sportsmen ,but I honestly believe the public generally feel a bit of resentment ,born out of envy and an awareness that most don't possess this mindset ,

If Leicester had collapsed in the last few weeks and came second ,I truly believe they would of been ridiculed by the press and sections of the public for having the cheek to think they could do it .

I don't have that attitude which is probably why I never amounted to be anything ,but I do admire those who have it .

I couldnt give a f**k if it looks like im arse licking............... if ol Stan writes something i read it........and posts like this are why.

Basic common sense and pure honesty make for such easy reading.

• Like 4