Khan Vs Alvares

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reading some replies on here really lets you know how the average man in the streets values have been diminished........there used to be a certain glory in challenging a greater opponent in any walk o

It's ok saying he's got no chin,,,,but that was one hell of a shot,,his feet were planted and he got it hard on the jaw,,,it would have sparked anybody

If your in a competitive sport ,I always think you should aim for the stars ,if you don't strive to go beyond your capabilities you will never know how good you are ,those that succede never have the

Posted Images

I think Alvarez stops Khan middle rounds. Good luck with your bet though, would be a good lift that

Ive got 2 nights in Vung Tau and a night in Ho Chi Min City this weekend so that will be some party if that comes in :tongue2:

• Like 2

Shocking really how little coverage this fight has had its a massive fight with one of the most succesful British fighters ever.......fair play to the lad for seeking out the toughest opponents out there but i think this is a step too far and will be man against boy.

• Like 2

I think Alvarez stops Khan middle rounds. Good luck with your bet though, would be a good lift that

Ive got 2 nights in Vung Tau and a night in Ho Chi Min City this weekend so that will be some party if that comes in :tongue2:

f**k me, will 6 large be enough for you making a pig of yourself?!!.......personally, knowing you, I don't think that will cover it ! :p

If, an its a big if, khan can get in, connect with a few an out again, uses his speed to an advantage, an sticks to the plan, an not get into a brawl, then he might have a chance. Only my opinion.

Fair play to to, an the rest that get in the ring, takes balls, so fair play to them.

I hope for Boxing that Khan can beat Canelo and put an end to his catchweight crap.Canelo and GGG are both middleweight Champions but one fights middleweights and the other fights welterweights.Its a disgrace the WBC let Canelo get away with demanding catchweights instead of fighting at the true weight of 160lbs and not "Caneloweight 155lbs. Canelo gets away with weighing in at 155lbs then rehydrating to 170+ lbs come fight night due to his young age,hopefully for this fight it becomes to much for him and it finally catches up with as tbh Khan is really up against it in this fight and will have to fight the perfect fight to beat him,which will be even harder to get a result due to the Mexicans popularity and being a huge money maker and also backed up with a huge promoter as well as it being Cinco de Mayo weekend .Some people say it is GGG fault as he got step aside money to let Cotto fight Martinez but that was 2 year ago ??? and he is still waiting to fight for the WBC belt .

I'll give Khan is dues, he's got balls bigger than his ears and will fight anybody and wants to get in there with the best.

There's talks of the winner fighting GGG, if Amir does the unthinkable tonight his family ought to book his funeral now.

Edited by DogFox123

I'll give Khan is dues, he's got balls bigger than his ears and will fight anybody and wants to get in there with the best.

There's talks of the winner fighting GGG, if Amir does the unthinkable tonight his family ought to book his funeral now.

Bigger pockets more like,i would fight anyone in the world for 9 million pound,i would lose by knockout just like khan.

• Like 1

Khan will give Alverez a boxing lesson , technically Khan is a more technically accomplished fighter with his speed and the additional 8 lb weight it will be who uses the ring best.

Edited by desertbred