Khan Vs Alvares

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reading some replies on here really lets you know how the average man in the streets values have been diminished........there used to be a certain glory in challenging a greater opponent in any walk o

It's ok saying he's got no chin,,,,but that was one hell of a shot,,his feet were planted and he got it hard on the jaw,,,it would have sparked anybody

If your in a competitive sport ,I always think you should aim for the stars ,if you don't strive to go beyond your capabilities you will never know how good you are ,those that succede never have the

Posted Images

Let's face it Kahn is Shiite always has been, yes he's good and fast on the pads and hits hard on the bag, but they don't hit back. And anyone who has hit him back kos him

Shiite?

I thought he was Suni ?

;)

Tosser :thumbs:

Brutal KO by Alvarez.GGG in the croud.That would be a hell of a fight.

it sounds like that could be up next for alvarez has i think both want it and has you say taxi driver it looks a hell of a fight

Ha'way DB that quip from Shepp was

Bobby Thompson eske .

Ha'way DB that quip from Shepp was

Bobby Thompson eske .

talking more shite Max? :laugh:

Edited by desertbred

All just light hearted banter .

But that Khans chin is made of Glass.

Fast hands but no where near the all round package

Brooke would stop him 8/9th

If khan gets tagged right hes in trouble, no doubt about it haveing said that Alvarez punch last night how many fighters would absorb that kind of punch? Khan still thinks he can mix it up at close quarters but as Freddie Roach said he stays in the pocket to long a bad trait from his amateur days .£33 Million in the bank , ditch his hangers on ,hang his gloves up now and enjoy life with his wife and daughter. Possibly assist in the training of his younger sibling Haroon

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 1

I think Kahn will be on his arse in 3rd then game over in fifth.

If it gies distance though Kahn will have a massive chance, hes a good enough boxer to win every round, poor chin is the problem.

Does anyone know what time ring walk is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTJOCQ9necc

Poor chin??/

As has been said if Khan can stick to the game plan he has a chance ....but getting into a ruk has been his undoing in the past

Was this his last fight mik? What a fight, he took a few shots there, an took them well

yeh he did, :thumbs: but going up 2 more weights, from stronger/hard hitter, dont think he will survive 12 rounds

knew it :yes: he wants to get out now, and enjoy his money he made . when Aj fights T/F it will end the same way T/F ko mid round :yes:

• Like 1

Reading some replies on here really lets you know how the average man in the streets values have been diminished........there used to be a certain glory in challenging a greater opponent in any walk of life....yet look at some of the sickly little weasle comments the general public come up with these days because a man got ironed out having dared to take on a big challenge....." punching above your weight " used to be respected by the average man in the street....now it seems to be frowned upon leaving yourself open to ridicule if it doesnt quite go your way its another clear reminder of how weak our society has become.

Give me 5 Amir Khans to go into battle with over 500 of the non competetitors who knock him and i,ll be confident !

From a boxing point of view the fight went exactly as most people predicted Khan did well for as long as he could keep him away......if you dont like him because he,s a Muslim have enough about yourself to say so......but he is the type of fighting man that other fighting men admire.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 10

Reading some replies on here really lets you know how the average man in the streets values have been diminished........there used to be a certain glory in challenging a greater opponent in any walk of life....yet look at some of the sickly little weasle comments the general public come up with these days because a man got ironed out having dared to take on a big challenge....." punching above your weight " used to be respected by the average man in the street....now it seems to be frowned upon leaving yourself open to ridicule if it doesnt quite go your way its another clear reminder of how weak our society has become.

Give me 5 Amir Khans to go into battle with over 500 of the non competetitors who knock him and i,ll be confident !

From a boxing point of view the fight went exactly as most people predicted Khan did well for as long as he could keep him away......if you dont like him because he,s a Muslim have enough about yourself to say so......but he is the type of fighting man that other fighting men admire.

gnasher he's fecking rubbish, admit it. I do admire him for fighting a bigger man, but he couldn't beat all at his own weight 1st before moving up. So it may have been more foolish of his trainers and himself for doing so