Khan Vs Alvares

A poor chin is when you go down and stay down,, any fighter caught with the right punch will go down its what they do after being down that sorts it out

a good chin is when you can take big shots without dropping to the canvas. Something khan doesnt have, but if he does what he does best he wont need one.

Gota agree with rob on that one

fighters get knocked out with body shots also does that mean they have poor bodies?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reading some replies on here really lets you know how the average man in the streets values have been diminished........there used to be a certain glory in challenging a greater opponent in any walk o

It's ok saying he's got no chin,,,,but that was one hell of a shot,,his feet were planted and he got it hard on the jaw,,,it would have sparked anybody

If your in a competitive sport ,I always think you should aim for the stars ,if you don't strive to go beyond your capabilities you will never know how good you are ,those that succede never have the

Posted Images

I think Kahn will be on his arse in 3rd then game over in fifth.

If it gies distance though Kahn will have a massive chance, hes a good enough boxer to win every round, poor chin is the problem.

Does anyone know what time ring walk is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTJOCQ9necc

Poor chin??/

As has been said if Khan can stick to the game plan he has a chance ....but getting into a ruk has been his undoing in the past

Was this his last fight mik? What a fight, he took a few shots there, an took them well

I can't believe anyone would even suggest khan has a good chin.

He has speed and heart in buckets,but no chin whatsoever.

khans been ko twice Mike tyson was ko 5 times Ricky hatton 4 or 5 did they have weak chins? dozens with worse records than Khan

Edited by desertbred

Wladimir Klitschko has only been knocked out 3 times,but those KO's proved he has a very bad chin too,unlike Tyson for example who took a lot of punishment before his knock outs.

Khan need never have even been wobbled until he fought Garcia if he stuck to his game plan and not tried to brawl with fighters he outclassed,but his chin would still always have been finest china.

Edited by neems
  • Like 1

Wladimir Klitschko has only been knocked out 3 times,but those KO's proved he has a very bad chin too,unlike Tyson for example who took a lot of punishment before his knock outs.

Khan need never have even been wobbled until he fought Garcia if he stuck to his game plan and not tried to brawl with fighters he outclassed,but his chin would still always have been finest china.

Finest china chin, must be so suspect hes going up two weights for this fight lol, plus the nine million of course, Garcia fight he took a full bloodied punch just below the ear the punch would have floored most fighters. His other knock out was against a heavier known puncher I think he had 17 ko,s from 19 fights Khan will fight who ever not the trade mark of a glass chin is it ?

Khans undoing is himself,he has excellent movement,speed,fitness and boxing abilty to trouble anybody but sometimes in the past he has boxed beautiful then started brawling and paid the price. Like Neems said earlier he was giving Garcia a boxing lesson till he got greedy and stayed in the pocket to long and got stopped.Im not a big fan of Khan and he has been wobbled in a few fights but both times he has been stopped them punches he got hit with would have kod anybody else in the division. Khan needs to listen to Hunter tonight and fully concentrate for the whole fight and stick to his gameplan if he wants any chance of getting the victory.Im just hoping that Canelo has drained his body down to far and struggles tonight otherwise Khan could be in for a rough night.

• Like 3

Armchair know it all critics get on my tits.

If Khan had a bad chin he would not be one of the best boxers ever to come out of the UK.

I hope the armchair men get stuck in their chair tonight.

COME ON KHAN

COME ON KHAN

• Like 1

Finest china chin, must be so suspect hes going up two weights for this fight lol, plus the nine million of course, Garcia fight he took a full bloodied punch just below the ear the punch would have floored most fighters. His other knock out was against a heavier known puncher I think he had 17 ko,s from 19 fights Khan will fight who ever not the trade mark of a glass chin is it ?

That makes no sense.

What does having a bad chin have to do with being prepared to fight the best or outside your comfort zone?

He could more than make up for his poor chin if he's sensible,just like Klitschko does.

I haven't seen him fight for a while,but speed's usually the first thing to go,and when he slows down he won't have the tools to compete at world level anymore.

• Like 1

That makes no sense.

What does having a bad chin have to do with being prepared to fight the best or outside your comfort zone?

He could more than make up for his poor chin if he's sensible,just like Klitschko does.

I haven't seen him fight for a while,but speed's usually the first thing to go,and when he slows down he won't have the tools to compete at world level anymore.

Suspect chins go for easier fights simple, also khan is smart enough once his footwork and speed begin to desert him he will retire

Chins don't have minds of their own.

Khan doesn't cherry pick his opponents,he chased Mayweather almost his entire career and imo would have stood a better chance than anyone else of beating him,though the more likely outcome is he'd have been snoozed again.

Having a granite chin isn't the be all and end all,I'd rate a prime Roy Jones Jr. as the best pound for pound fighter ever,and his chin was very poor.

Chins don't have minds of their own.

Khan doesn't cherry pick his opponents,he chased Mayweather almost his entire career and imo would have stood a better chance than anyone else of beating him,though the more likely outcome is he'd have been snoozed again.

Having a granite chin isn't the be all and end all,I'd rate a prime Roy Jones Jr. as the best pound for pound fighter ever,and his chin was very poor.

Pmsl

Well that doesn't make sense

I think Kahn will be on his arse in 3rd then game over in fifth.

If it gies distance though Kahn will have a massive chance, hes a good enough boxer to win every round, poor chin is the problem.

Does anyone know what time ring walk is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTJOCQ9necc

Poor chin??/

As has been said if Khan can stick to the game plan he has a chance ....but getting into a ruk has been his undoing in the past

Was this his last fight mik? What a fight, he took a few shots there, an took them well

yeh he did, :thumbs: but going up 2 more weights, from stronger/hard hitter, dont think he will survive 12 rounds

• Like 1