Boxing At The Weekend...

4 hours ago, Greyman said:

Fury has brought heavyweight boxing into the gutter now he’s been beaten hopefully he will just f**k off and take his dad with him 

Too true mate. That should of been a stoppage when his legs were like jelly and was on the floor. What a bad bad looser...he shouldnt be representing Great Britain with an attitude like that. He was beaten by a cruiser weight and hes got a fat back....

• Like 1

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

martyn wouldn’t take me money said give it to your kids and pic on here with them with it  thanks mate they was happy lol be market and seaside arcades weekend so it will get enjoyed 

" Right then kids , we got the picture "  " put the money back in my wallet and go tidy your rooms "

The THL fight club

Posted Images

5 hours ago, mC HULL said:

found out ? i think he did his self proud just should a not been showboating that much

You now need to remove your head from the mans orifices....and admit,that your man Fury....is a has-been...with some luck,the whole family will fade into oblivion 👍

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, jeemes said:

Too true mate. That should of been a stoppage when his legs were like jelly and was on the floor. What a bad bad looser...he shouldnt be representing Great Britain with an attitude like that. He was beaten by a cruiser weight and hes got a fat back....

FB_IMG_1716078105210.jpg.9486076111871cce77902dbb44352eba.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Don’t follow boxing as it just seems shit now days you have kids show utubers that sell a shit energy drink thinking there rocky disrespecting old legends and every other c**t just to get a fight you have pro boxers offering mma fighters a scrap but there not aloud to use mixed martial arts you have to pay extra to watch the fights even though you have to pay a tv licence when you pay to watch the fights you feel you have had ya pants pulled down as you just watched two dudes in shorts an boxing gloves have a dance battle in the ring. 

• Like 1

Usyk took some tremendous shots from Fury but somehow managed to regroup. Usyk is some pressure fighter. His punch accuracy is second to none. Brilliant fight imo. I thought Fury was classy in defeat.

What's the point of hiring Steward if you are also going to have  retard John Fury in your ear in the corner?

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 4

Let's have it right,  it was a close fight, split decision , both men went to valhalla and put it all out there,no one would be calling robbery if fury got the decision,one shot changed the game ,fury had the most success up until that point, heavyweight boxing, anything can happen, I hope they do it again as it was far from conclusive,unlike the AJ fights ... congratulations to usyk, what a fighter 👏 

• Like 6
6 hours ago, mC HULL said:

i enjoyed it mate wilder zhang next 

What’s your predictions on that one on I,ll put a grand on the won you think will loose, dead cert 

I was made up with kabayel's performance, that's twice he has come out on top from being the underdog, he's turning into the boogie man of the prospect division, we all like an underdog,  he can certainly rearrange your liver 😆 

1 hour ago, kanny said:

Let's have it right,  it was a close fight, split decision , both men went to valhalla and put it all out there,no one would be calling robbery if fury got the decision,one shot changed the game ,fury had the most success up until that point, heavyweight boxing, anything can happen, I hope they do it again as it was far from conclusive,unlike the AJ fights ... congratulations to usyk, what a fighter 👏 

Fury can be proud of himself in defeat, was a cracking fight, i look forward to the rematch, a draw would have been better as both boxers gave their best

• Like 2
8 hours ago, dodger said:

You could tell fury took this fight seriously he really was sharp and on it amd really awkward for usyk the first few rounds to settle if anything fury over confident but he definitely came out there to bang n win didn't he bet there will be alot of interest if the rematch goes ahead..

yet still couldn't beat Usyk😉

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

Usyk took some tremendous shots from Fury but somehow managed to regroup. Usyk is some pressure fighter. His punch accuracy is second to none. Brilliant fight imo. I thought Fury was classy in defeat.

What's the point of hiring Steward if you are also going to have  retard John Fury in your ear in the corner?

Who's going to stop John being there, he's 100 and 0 on the hard road, you know?

• Haha 3

What a performance from usyk, measured and accurate and as calm as can be 

At one go tyson looked like he was gonna overwhelm usyk and possibly stop him but he couldn't do no good momentum wise, he was just wasn't enough of a challenge, usyk was unreal, what a talent. 

And tysons corner was a joke, yapping and talking s**t, usyks corner had 1 clear voice 

• Like 5