Boxing At The Weekend...

7 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Just watched that 9th round again, what was the ref up to? He kept trying to jump between them and getting in Usyks eyeline/way about 3 or 4 times before he jumped in to give the standing 8 count... very indecisive, pretty poor in such a big moment of the fight imo...

Got to admire Furys ability to recover though, tough man for sure...

After watching again I don't see anything but a Usyk win tbh, close win, but he probably edged 4 of the first 6 rounds and the 10-8 in the 9th put him ahead by at least 2 rounds for me.. you could give the last 3 rounds to either of them, but can't see it as a Fury win myself at all...

Fury fought a much different fight than I thought he would, never used his size as much as we all thought, but boxed pretty well and caught Usyk clean a few times... fair play to them both a worthy fight for unifying the division, the best boxer won it, shame the englishman lost..

đź‘Ť

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

martyn wouldn’t take me money said give it to your kids and pic on here with them with it  thanks mate they was happy lol be market and seaside arcades weekend so it will get enjoyed 

" Right then kids , we got the picture "  " put the money back in my wallet and go tidy your rooms "

The THL fight club

Posted Images

7 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Just watched that 9th round again, what was the ref up to? He kept trying to jump between them and getting in Usyks eyeline/way about 3 or 4 times before he jumped in to give the standing 8 count... very indecisive, pretty poor in such a big moment of the fight imo...

Only reason to get in between them should have been to stop the fight Luke had no defence should have been stopped

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

If the rematch happens then he has to do what he done in wilder 2 dont leave it for the judges to decide

Only problem with that Len is he's not fighting wilder. 

Usyk is completely different animal from wilder as fury found out. 

• Like 4
25 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Only problem with that Len is he's not fighting wilder. 

Usyk is completely different animal from wilder as fury found out. 

When fury did stand he was getting the better but the minute he went for a wander he was getting tagged on the way out , fury was on the back foot all night, that was the gameplan to fight of the backfoot, it was the wrong gamelan lol..I agree with Len if the fight happens again then fury at least needs to hold ground . He has the tools to do it.

• Like 3
10 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

Seen it online he was kissing a cross 

Yeah like the pope, hes always kissing a crucifix....whats he on? bloody Christians!!

7 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Won’t usyk now be going on to defend his homeland against putin?

I'd imagine the Ukrainian people would probably rather keep him alive . Unless he's some sort of super soldier them send him there 

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

I'd imagine the Ukrainian people would probably rather keep him alive . Unless he's some sort of super soldier them send him there 

As a man he should want to fight for his country being invaded? 

2 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

As a man he should want to fight for his country being invaded? 

Mate just stop it your sounding like mc Hull your man lost to a better fighter end of, the Ukrainian people don’t want the war over half a million young men killed and dozins more surrendering on a daily basis and hundreds more fleeing there own country most Ukrainians now realise they have been conned and the real enemy is zelenski and his western puppet masters none of that has anything to do with usyk becoming a goat and fury being shown for what he really is an average fighter with a huge size advantage I think they should both just hang up there gloves and enjoy there wealth nothing more to prove 

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Screenshot_20240520_104012.jpg

Its keeping him down and out that they cant do, he comes back up and wins rounds after getting knocked down, if he stopped assing about and didnt get tagged in the 9th he would have come away with the win or at least a draw. 

• Like 3
14 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

Seen it online he was kissing a cross 

quality lol he sits down finished gets asked do you want the cross sucks  it then comes to life lol 

then gets rushed to hospital which never happened but gave him a few hour to wash out what they give him most likely 

but all are at shit so it is what it is  

Edited by mC HULL
  • Haha 1
23 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Its keeping him down and out that they cant do, he comes back up and wins rounds after getting knocked down, if he stopped assing about and didnt get tagged in the 9th he would have come away with the win or at least a draw. 

If the ref hadn't have done him a huge favour in stopping usyks attack prematurely, then taking 20 seconds to count to 8 he'd have been stopped in the 9th!

Yokel 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
25 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

who would a thought you get dropped fighting aye lol 

good fight to watch look forward to the rematch 

• Like 1