Boxing At The Weekend...

42 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Mc uses the age old technique of top trumps to rank his fighters, so I would imaging that now aj has just beat the man that made the worlds greatest boxer look like a joke he should now be waking up in his AJ pyjamas and setting the fire with his Tyson fury posters. Lol

Be some fckn excuses flying around soon enough

• Like 2

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

Thank God ngannou wasnt seriously hurt last night, that was some ko, up to fury now to beat usyk then have a bang with AJ before retirement, he should not rematch ngannou, big bang zhang was disapointing last night as i fancied him to ko joe, fair play to joe parker hes having an indian summer in his career getting himself into contention again

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Bakerboy said:

Well by some people opinions on boxing on here this makes AJ a far better boxer than luke fury

It's the old styles make fights,  Ngannou was quite static and ripe for a big KO of a big puncher,  AJ vs Fury would be a totally different fight, its daft to make comparisons imo add to that fury didn't take Ngannou seriously and AJ did .

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, kanny said:

It's the old styles make fights,  Ngannou was quite static and ripe for a big KO of a big puncher,  AJ vs Fury would be a totally different fight, its daft to make comparisons imo add to that fury didn't take Ngannou seriously and AJ did .

I agree mate but to some folk if A beats B easier or quicker than C that makes A the better fighter, most know it doesn't work like that tho

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

I agree mate but to some folk if A beats B easier or quicker than C that makes A the better fighter, most know it doesn't work like that tho

But it's still not a good look for fury is it. Lol. 

Only won on the cards but everyone knew he lost to ngganou and AJ sparks him out in 2 without breaking a sweat. 

The greatest boxer from Ali my arse. Lol. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, pesky1972 said:

Watching replay now and it must be the easiest nights work Joshua’s had since he turned pro. Mind boggling how this guy dropped Fury and only lost narrowly on the scorecards.., or is it?

The knockout was brutal and it makes me wonder how these promoters will all cry crocodile tears when someone gets killed or left a vegetable in one of these ‘crossover’ or novelty fights. Just my opinion but, regardless of his MMA pedigree, Ngannou shouldn’t be anywhere near a ring with 2 out of the top 3 heavyweights in the world in his first two bouts.

every other fighter has got to work bottom to top and earn their right😕

Edited by paddyluke
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

I rest my case lol 

That's exactly what AJ needed to do. I'm chuffed for the fella, he's knuckled down and kept busy since his loses to usyk and seems to be quite open about his meltdown afterwards. Let's hope we get to see him continue in the same way and finally get it on with Fury, tho I won't hold my breath... personally, I'd like to see this version of him have another crack at usyk...

Yokel 

• Like 6
20 hours ago, Greyman said:

Seems im going against general consensus here but I think if Joshua wants to remain relevant and spring back into contention he needs to do a lot better than fury and for that  reason I’m saying Joshua by knock out within 6 rounds 

Good shout mate, 

AJ certainly showed the difference in boxing to MMA didn't he, good performance, but if you take away the shit performance of Fury against Ngannu its what you would expect..

AJ has always been a good finisher and last night showed real 1 punch power, it makes no difference to his overall ranking, but puts him back firmly in the frame to fight either Fury or rematch Usyk, I still think Usyk will cause Fury all sorts of problems so if he does have the 2 fights promised that might be it for him.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

How did that Scouser lad do against the mexican? Watched the first 3 rounds,then had to leave😔

come on second half dropped him twice won and the gave it a draw 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
48 minutes ago, paddyluke said:

Jake Paul or  RuPaul next for AJ?🤪

I was slightly disappointed in Joshua taking this fight, but at this stage of his career, and with the options open to him, maybe I don’t blame him. His purse for what turned out to be only a few minutes work was apparently $50m! When the best in the sport are jumping on this sort of gravy train, how are we ever going to get the integrity back.

• Like 5