Boxing At The Weekend...

36 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Fury is a dosser,a chancer and a grade A f***ing clown...that has made us the laughing stock of the world...best thing for him to do...is to fade away,find a rock,climb back under it,and live off rabbit stew just like that silly cnut who's balls he came from...

One of the best things I took from joshua vs ngannou, was the look on fury's face as joshua knocked ngannou spark out.

c**t looked like he'd just swallowed a used, 3 week old sanitary towel.  🤓

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 3

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

Saw a clip earlier were fury said Francis is lucky he didn't take him outside after a argument it was only out of respect to some sheikh and didn't want to risk another fight cancelling he didn't 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, shaaark said:

One of the best things I took from joshua vs ngannou, was the look on fury's face as joshua knocked ngannou spark out.

c**t looked like he'd just swallowed a used, 3 week old sanitary towel.  🤓

i didn’t see much in his face shaark apart from been beaked up lol

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

Fury will never fight AJ

Been saying this for a few years, mate.  👍

3 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Yh I do, he's a ducker

And let's not forget, he's still got 10 weeks to wriggle out of this usyk fight, god knows he's already tried practically everything to get out of it.

32 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Been saying this for a few years, mate.  👍

And let's not forget, he's still got 10 weeks to wriggle out of this usyk fight, god knows he's already tried practically everything to get out of it.

So have I mate, he doesn't want it 

• Like 1

Fury will fight usyk then aj, he loves the coin too much and its too big a purse for him to refuse. A poor fury made ngannou look better than he was to be fair, AJ took him seriously and flattened him, you could see the look on ngannous face when he got up off the floor, it was like wtf? I didnt think it would have hurt like that, then he got sparked out putting back in his lane. Aj kept respect this time. Looks like aj is back on form, however he needs to rematch ruiz and ko him to put that right, also i want to see joe egan levelling john fury too

3 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Not understanding all the AJ hype his recent fights have been against journey men and a mma fighter and the two loses against usyk of course. 

But the journeyman and MMA fighter both put it on fury big time I know it proves nowt but Joshua put them both in there places quite easily 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Not understanding all the AJ hype his recent fights have been against journey men and a mma fighter and the two loses against usyk of course. 

Because every opponent that they've both fought AJ has been much more convincing 

30 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Because every opponent that they've both fought AJ has been much more convincing 

Whyte? 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

But the journeyman and MMA fighter both put it on fury big time I know it proves nowt but Joshua put them both in there places quite easily 

So if fury beats usyk he’ll be better then Joshua then?

6 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

It was a better fighter and nearly 10 years ago. Aj and whyte was a brawl.

can’t argue with to much you’ve wrote but the whyte fury fought  was a  much better version 

Thats how you deal with a big lump who thinks he can box,Joshua did exactly the right thing,kept it simple and precise.......why Fury couldnt do that is anyones guess but im just glad its shut the mouths of these mma divs constantly rubbishing pro boxers....." nobody has been able to even buzz Ngannou and thats with little 4oz gloves " they was saying.......yes but he's never been hit by a man who delivers punches correctly !......the way these mma fighters think they can come into a boxing ring and take a square stance makes you wonder what Mayweather could have done to Mcgregor if he'd actually been trying......hopefully its the last we see of these pantomime fights now or someones going to end up getting hurt.

• Like 3