Boxing At The Weekend...

Is it just me, or is anyone else the same?  Really lost interest in heavyweight boxing because of tyson fury f***ing it all up for the last 5/6 years?

• Like 6

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Is it just me, or is anyone else the same?  Really lost interest in heavyweight boxing because of tyson fury f***ing it all up for the last 5/6 years?

Yep, I really hope this fight takes place next month  may 18th with usyk, he be exposed for what he really his, big fat bloke who carnt really   he not really been tested as yet, but next month he really will. He need all his 6ft 9in, 18st to beat usyk. He beat  him, only  by mauling him with weight to sap usyk. But usyk very fit bloke and at 6ft 3in  15st 10lb, same size as Ali, Fury really  have hard fight on his hands, he do it just about unless usyk can knock him out, and he deff could. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, bird said:

Yep, I really hope this fight takes place next month  may 18th with usyk, he be exposed for what he really his, big fat bloke who carnt really   he not really been tested as yet, but next month he really will. He need all his 6ft 9in, 18st to beat usyk. He beat  him, only  by mauling him with weight to sap usyk. But usyk very fit bloke and at 6ft 3in  15st 10lb, same size as Ali, Fury really  have hard fight on his hands, he do it just about unless usyk can knock him out, and he deff could. 

See, and I've said this SEVERAL times, I really don't know how the f**k a lot of these boxing pundits etc,  keep saying 'fury's footwork, ring Iq etc etc etc is superb, he's 'unhittable' etc etc!!!

Hmmmm, he's been dropped 7 times by four different fighters, that were practically career cruiserweights,  and he outweighed them by roughly 3 1/2 stone, and the only reason he won is because he leans on everyone, hits to the back of the head, which is pretty easy when you're 4-5 inches taller than your opponent, and holds and hits as well!! 

Why hasn't he been pulled up for his cheating tactics, never mind any f****r else?!!

Rant over, for now!!  😄 👍

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Tim Tzu fighting early hours Sunday, next fight being lined up to fight Crawford, that could be a cracker!

• Like 1

Just for D c, well,  not just D c, but isn't tyson fury REALLY a hyped up piece of heavyweight SHITE?!!  

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Really like wardley, the kids a born fighter and teak tough,shame he took up boxing so late. Clark looked okay but couldn't step it up a gear and seems a bit underpowered for such a lump. Spat out the gumshield a couple of times too. Cracking fight and neither deserved to lose imo, but they've found their level.

• Like 2

I had a feeling that was going to be a good scrap and it turned out even better than i thought,really good old fashioned British heavyweight dust up i can only think of maybe the first Danny Williams/ Matt Skelton fight that was better.....2 tough and committed fighters giving it their all i thought Wardley should of got the nod what with the knockdown and the point deduction...it meant Howard Foster who gave it 115 - 112 had Clark winning by 5 or 6 rounds which is pretty bizarre scoring.

Dont like that Ben Whittaker i thought he was pretty average in all honesty....if he cant open up an area title level fighter then maybe stick to basics rather than all the piss takey stuff....and his muggy ring entrance was just vomit inducing.

Hilarious to see all the Albanians put in their place they was jumping about everywhere singing their stupid songs all night then fell silent when a little Bermondsey boy beat their man quite easily i thought.....really good night of boxing in all.

IMG_5991.jpg

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 6