Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

19 hours ago, Greb147 said:

His comedy show is getting transparent now, the fans are starting to sour towards him. 

Of course he can always pull out the mental health card if things start getting really bad. 

i tell you what, the quicker  Aj and fury  pack up the better, lets get some young hungry lads in who want to fight, and for get all this bullshit we reading all the time . Both dont fight enough in a year , it a joke why keep training  52 weeks a year for feck all , and not fight somebody    , i wouldn't  pay for fury v wilder , might for Aj v fury , but like few said on here before it wont happen, ???

• Like 2

Haven’t watched all of this, and fast Eddie is definitely worth the watching, but I tell you what, I’d trust him over Arum and Warren every day of the week. This looks more and more like those pair have done a number on Hearn, and Fury was probably in on it too. Might well come back and bite them. Tell you another thing, I’ll pay to watch AJ v Usyk, but if Fury and Wilder III was fought in my back garden, I’d draw the curtains. Fcukin shithouse dossers the lot of them.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
24 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Haven’t watched all of this, and fast Eddie is definitely worth the watching, but I tell you what, I’d trust him over Arum and Warren every day of the week. This looks more and more like those pair have done a number on Hearn, and Fury was probably in on it too. Might well come back and bite them. Tell you another thing, I’ll pay to watch AJ v Usyk, but if Fury and Wilder III was fought in my back garden, I’d draw the curtains. Fcukin shithouse dossers the lot of them.

That's just about the size of it.  Tyson 'the joking gypsy king fairy' has never intended fighting joshua.

On 23/05/2021 at 21:53, mC HULL said:

Wilder has third fight option signed from last fight  if he won't step aside then he will have to fight him happens all time lennox lewis rahman 

Yes but it usually only go,s to a third fight when there has been major controversy or they were such good fights it warranted a third......this is neither !

I find it quite comical....Joshua is the only heavyweight fighting meaningful fights and now along comes probably the most dangerous fighter in the division in Usyk...........and he has to fight him as well ?

How those 2 big dopes who will only fight each other are getting away with this is laughable.....great because one of them is a white lad....but still laughable.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Yes but it usually only go,s to a third fight when there has been major controversy or they were such good fights it warranted a third......this is neither !

I find it quite comical....Joshua is the only heavyweight fighting meaningful fights and now along comes probably the most dangerous fighter in the division in Usyk...........and he has to fight him as well ?

How those 2 big dopes who will only fight each other are getting away with this is laughable.....great because one of them is a white lad....but still laughable.

There was a 3rd fight signed in contract there's no way out of it if you sign it its binding fury wouldn't a got rematch unless the 3rd fight was an option for wilder mate 

Both will beat joshua mate ? 

33 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

There was a 3rd fight signed in contract there's no way out of it if you sign it its binding fury wouldn't a got rematch unless the 3rd fight was an option for wilder mate 

Both will beat joshua mate ? 

Plenty of fights are made with returns signed into the contracts....when theres millions of quid up for grabs theres always a way out of it.

The fact both of them would rather fight each other for a fiver than fight Joshua for a tenner tells me they dont have the confidence you have mate :thumbs:

• Like 4
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Plenty of fights are made with returns signed into the contracts....when theres millions of quid up for grabs theres always a way out of it.

The fact both of them would rather fight each other for a fiver than fight Joshua for a tenner tells me they dont have the confidence you have mate :thumbs:

?why would fury lose half his joshua payday to wilder ? and then still have to fight him after beating joshua doesn't make sense mate 

Fury make easy night of joshua mate and wilder knock him into next week ? easy to hit and poor chin couldnt hold ruin shot and jacked he be beat comfortably  by wilder fury or joyce 

And won't get past usyk he will vacate instead a fight him lol

1 minute ago, Rusty2 said:

Think that's ship has sailed mate . Talk like the above when Tyson fury is concerned is no more. the public can see he doesnt want the AJ fight and his anybody anywhere anytime line has worn thin.  It's a shame alot of folk thought he might be the real deal but it's not to be. Hes a good talker but it can only go in so long. 

Lol he beat kitschko took the belts away from home  then beat unbeaten wilder away from home lol

Joshua done nothing lol

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

?why would fury lose half his joshua payday to wilder ? and then still have to fight him after beating joshua doesn't make sense mate 

Fury make easy night of joshua mate and wilder knock him into next week ? easy to hit and poor chin couldnt hold ruin shot and jacked he be beat comfortably  by wilder fury or joyce 

And won't get past usyk he will vacate instead a fight him lol

Thats just silly talk mate if you are one of these obsessed Fury fans then so be it theres no point talking about sport with folk who are devoted to people.

Joshua is world class but limited,Wilder is powerful but terrible and Fury refuses to fight meaningful fights so who knows.

Joshuas resume makes the other 2 look ridiculous and ultimately no fighter should be given credit for not fighting.

• Like 2