Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

And he had forgot about that when sorting the fight with AJ I take it then? 

No, but you must have done, didnt ya see it coming? You think wilders camp not going to kick a fuss up? Its all about money, wilder wants paying proper, you not noticed these videos of him training all of a sudden, wilder will want to knock another dummy over imo before fury 3

41 minutes ago, SONOFSOIL said:

No, but you must have done, didnt ya see it coming? You think wilders camp not going to kick a fuss up? Its all about money, wilder wants paying proper, you not noticed these videos of him training all of a sudden, wilder will want to knock another dummy over imo before fury 3

I just thought it wasn't going to happen not make a fight and then duck it

2 hours ago, SONOFSOIL said:

Your view of boxing is like that of a 9 yr old, you believe fury would turn 75 million down cos hes scared of aj? boxing like other sports is ruined, tv networks, promoters all part of the problem.

I sort of see your point, but why does fury keep on banging the 'I'll smash joshua, he's a bum, he's a weightlifter, he can't box, he'll be an easy night for me, I don't need to be in shape to beat joshua' etc etc etc, drum, when he clearly has never really intended to fight him?!

28 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I sort of see your point, but why does fury keep on banging the 'I'll smash joshua, he's a bum, he's a weightlifter, he can't box, he'll be an easy night for me, I don't need to be in shape to beat joshua' etc etc etc, drum, when he clearly has never really intended to fight him?!

Bullshit generates interest, also fury being a gyp loves all the talk. The fight will happen, they aint going to leave that money on the table.

53 minutes ago, SONOFSOIL said:

Bullshit generates interest, also fury being a gyp loves all the talk. The fight will happen, they aint going to leave that money on the table.

Talking about this fight is getting no-one anywhere.  I'm still saying fury v joshua will never happen.

Just now, South hams hunter said:

agree and fan boys will blame AJ

The fury groupies can blame who they want, it's plain to see why the fight will never happen.  And life's too short to keep reading fury's contradictory bullshit.  It aint entertaining, regardless of what fury fans say, it's making a mockery of boxing. 

I'm out.  ?

• Like 2
17 hours ago, shaaark said:

The fury groupies can blame who they want, it's plain to see why the fight will never happen.  And life's too short to keep reading fury's contradictory bullshit.  It aint entertaining, regardless of what fury fans say, it's making a mockery of boxing. 

I'm out.  ?

Once wilder gets his millions, he will step aside and the fight will happen.?

29 minutes ago, SONOFSOIL said:

Once wilder gets his millions, he will step aside and the fight will happen.?

I'll wait until I see fury and joshua walking to the same ring,  before I start holding my breath.  ?

Edited by shaaark