Boxing At The Weekend...

Yes indeed, but you got to remember the ruling is against fury, not in his favour, if he as to fight wilder it will be for a lot less money and a chance of being knocked out, then wilder gets the joshua mega fight.

• Like 1

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, SONOFSOIL said:

Yes indeed, but you got to remember the ruling is against fury, not in his favour, if he as to fight wilder it will be for a lot less money and a chance of being knocked out, then wilder gets the joshua mega fight.

I know that, but why did fury agree to a 3rd fight when there was no need, and no incentive?  He had absolutely no need to, and could've just gone straight to joshua.

All I can see, is that fury has, and will continue to do anything and everything to avoid joshua for as long as he can, even retiring without fighting him.

Edited by shaaark
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I just saw on fb that fury is fighting wilder in July an then Joshua in December an Joshua is fighting puluev this summer, any truth to that?

Maybe, still think it could happen, looks like team wilder are in the driving seat. Aj v usyk be worth watching.?

28 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I just saw on fb that fury is fighting wilder in July an then Joshua in December an Joshua is fighting puluev this summer, any truth to that?

Thought joshua has to fight usyk, if the fury fight doesn't happen, as he's his mandatory.  But f**k knows anymore, what little brains I have left have been totally scrambled with trying to keep up with it all!! 

You could tell me fury's fighting canelo on 4th july and I'd probably believe you!!  ? ?

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Don’t where I got puluev from ? it blatantly says usyk ?

?  Thought I needed a few extra hours sleep, for a minute there!  :help: ........... ??

Edited by shaaark

What bunch of shit house dossers Fury and his team are. 

Bob Arum booking the American stadium for Fury/Wilder in July over a month ago. 

And Fury has the cheek to dog Eddie Hearn about sorting the fight when he knew all along it won't be happening. 

• Like 5
30 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

And Fury has the cheek to dog Eddie Hearn about sorting the fight when he knew all along it won't be happening. 

Been telling people this since day one, fury HAS NEVER WANTED TO FIGHT JOSHUA.

Have a look at my post above, the one I edited 5 hours ago, save me from repeating it.  ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

Chill out to f**k,your blood pressure will be up,?they will fight,why would a fighter be afraid to fight lol,doesn't make sense,,cmon greb it's all the build up to promote,John fury says he likes Joshua,an likes what he's doing in the sport.

Il take a bet with you they will fight?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Francie said:

Chill out to f**k,your blood pressure will be up,?they will fight,why would a fighter be afraid to fight lol,doesn't make sense,,cmon greb it's all the build up to promote,John fury says he likes Joshua,an likes what he's doing in the sport.

Il take a bet with you they will fight?

I'm chilled, just bored of the tripe talked by Fury and his cronies. 

Anyway where is Big John, since the Shepton Mallet has embarrassed him he's been nowhere to be seen. ?

44 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Fair do's fella you called it a good while back, Wilders camp this afternoon saying he doesnt want the cash he wants the fight, 20 mill a lot to turn down for doing fck all mind

Dont think he would turn it down, think wilder will take a tune up before the winner of aj and fury.