Boxing At The Weekend...

6 hours ago, Rusty2 said:

Hes an amazing fighters. But even as a scot I cant say I'm a huge fan comes across as a bit of a prick .

Maybe a tad harsh ? He’s not the brightest, but if you compare him to some of shite talking clowns in UK boxing, like BJS, Eubank, and a lot of other bang average fighters, he’s not that bad. He’s rightly gutted that it’s not on UK tv. When you think Eddie and Sky can sell shit like Whyte v Chisora, and Haye v Bellew on PPV, then no doubt this fight should be on here. Maybe fair to say it’s Taylor’s own fault for the choices he’s made, but like I said before, this is a big fight in world terms, and if Taylor pulls it off, it’ll be up there with some of the greatest achievements in British boxing history.., and hardly anyone in the UK will even see it. That’s sad, and I really feel for the kid.

• Like 3

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

WBO run out of patience, and rightly ordered AJ to fight Usyk. AJ always said he wants all the belts, so the big one now looks dead in the water. Fury team are 100% to blame. Fcukin messer. Don’t care if it never happens now. Unbeaten or not, Ring or ‘linear’ champ or not, imho AJ is the best of this crop of heavyweights. 

• Like 2

Congratulations Josh Taylor. Incredible achievement, to become the undisputed world champion in what has always been a competitive weight class, and in only 18 pro fights..., amazing.
Taylor is the best the UK has at the moment bar none, and one of the best ever on last night’s victory. Well done champ ???????

• Like 6

Young Brett McGinty from Saint Johnston Donegal got his second middleweight pro win last night,was on the channel 5.

He trains in our local oakleaf boxing club,an is now under Ricky Hatton.

Cmon brett mcginty

9 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

Congratulations Josh Taylor. Incredible achievement, to become the undisputed world champion in what has always been a competitive weight class, and in only 18 pro fights..., amazing.
Taylor is the best the UK has at the moment bar none, and one of the best ever on last night’s victory. Well done champ ???????

No interest in boxing achievments here mate, its all about the Heavyweight pantomine

1 minute ago, kanny said:
WWW.SKYSPORTS.COM

<em>"Wilder, this contract is signed. You're getting smashed," Tyson Fury has confirmed...

• Like 1
Just now, pesky1972 said:

I’ll literally piss myself laughing if Wilder knocks him spark out.

Reading between the lines, I don't think you like fury do you ? ?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

I’ll literally piss myself laughing if Wilder knocks him spark out.

The big dosser and his team just didn't want the AJ fight. 

They've turned down easily the biggest payday of his career to fight Wilder again. 

There's always a chance that one of them loses and then the fight is done for. 

• Like 1