Boxing At The Weekend...

7 minutes ago, MickC said:

Most people think the Wilder fight is too soon for Fury myself included but on the other hand if Fury is waiting about he may well lose his motivation and walk away again,he's not the type to sit on the sidelines. A Wilder fight this year keeps Fury motivated and on the boil and as Wilder has beat nobody of note and with all Wilders flaws it probably is a risk worth taking to fight Wilder next. We already know the fights in Vegas so what will be interesting,is to see what the purses are for Wilder and Fury for the fight. I've a feeling it will be for a lot more than the 15 million flat fee offered by Hearn/Joshua .

Like the commentators said if he don't fight him soon with all the mandatory fights he'd be benched til 2020 and he'd just be fighting bums for pennies. People won't wanna watch fury playing for that long

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, MickC said:

I remember all them on here saying Fury would not fight again,yet here he is with his second comeback fight out the way and in his next fight he is fighting for the WBC belt in Vegas. Fury may talk rubbish and act stupid in front of the cameras but that's all an act,the better the opponent he faces the better he performs and he will need to against Wilder. Only way Wilder wins is by ko and that's only if he can land his wild swinging right hand.

And fury knows that so will probably spend most of the fight southpaw to stop wilder getting the angles he needs for it

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Khan is a shithouse hell do anything to get out of fighting brook. Looked terrible tonight aswell

Khan was lucky and saved by the bell twice ....congratulations to  baby face and his win over Charles Martin ?

5 hours ago, MickC said:

Rumours are that Mayweather will rematch Pacman in the new stadium that is being built on the strip. I will see if I can find the link .

is it the  t-mobile arena Mick? seen it when it just opened over there. looks a great venue

12 hours ago, antg said:

is it the  t-mobile arena Mick? seen it when it just opened over there. looks a great venue

Im not sure Ant its a new bigger stadium that's being built and Mayweather apparently has the contract for the first boxing show there and hes meant to be fighting.I will look again for the link about it .

• Like 1
2 hours ago, stonewall said:

for the sake of boxing i really hope ggg wins tonight,or own spike o sullivan could be in for a hard nights work with the hard hitting david lemineux,didnt like the carry on of spike during the way ins.

Can’t believe he agreed to another fight in Vegas  after last time but hope he gives him a right paggering . Canelo seems to be one of those fighters you have to knock out to get a draw . It’s not just canelo and his dodgy hand wraps and roids, he’s up against the Nevada state commission who let him and golden boy get away with it and the dodgy judges aswell . 

• Like 3

Clenelo does not have the calm/confident demeanour he had for the first fight,maybe he's realising that he's not on the juice for this bout and self doubt is already kicking in at the back of his mind. Clenelo's actions at the weigh in are not those of a confident fighter,he could not even look GGG in the eyes. GGG cool as you like to win by mid-late stoppage. GGG can not afford to leave the decision to the judges and he also needs to wrap his hands exactly the same way as Clenelo does . If he can GGG needs to make a statement tonight in this fight and to be fair he looks a lot more focused than for the first fight,he needs to forget about a trilogy of bouts and go after Clenelo from the start.

Edited by MickC
  • Like 4