Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Haye weighed in at 16st 9oz for the first bellew fight. 

Are you at it ? No offence but your talking rubbish 

Lol don't matter what he weighed in 'trying' to be a heavyweight. Facts are he's a light heavy/cruiser, same as bellew

4 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

You almost had me. Obvious trolling.

Great card nice to see guys like dave allen and derek chisora win

Not trolling R T, don't even really know what that means lol. 

Yes, a good night of boxing all round really. Just saying as I see things ?

• Like 1
11 hours ago, shaaark said:

Bellew at best is a small cruiserweight. He doesn't, and will NOT belong with heavyweights

Bellew was a Heavyweight all his amateur senior career,winning the ABA Heavyweight title three times.

Edited by MickC
3 hours ago, MickC said:

Bellew was a Heavyweight all his amateur senior career,winning the ABA Heavyweight title three times.

Talking about pro status. He too small really to be a heavyweight. Not a fan of his, but he can fight ?

3 minutes ago, blackmaggie said:

Just seen tyson Fury saying and wilder almost a done deal should be dec would be a good fight if it happens 

Yeah I saw that. Be very interesting to see what Fury can do against someone with wilders power and persistence. Also be interesting to see if wilder could even land one against someone that can box and evade and point score. 

Hope it happens but I'm not sure what Wilder has to gain from it. Maybe just thinking best to jump in with him early while he still maybe a bit rusty. I would be team fury that night that's for sure! Be good to see all the belts over here instead of one being held in Yankee land.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, ryaldinhio said:

Yeah I saw that. Be very interesting to see what Fury can do against someone with wilders power and persistence. Also be interesting to see if wilder could even land one against someone that can box and evade and point score. 

Hope it happens but I'm not sure what Wilder has to gain from it. Maybe just thinking best to jump in with him early while he still maybe a bit rusty. I would be team fury that night that's for sure! Be good to see all the belts over here instead of one being held in Yankee land.

when Aj  fighting next  and who .??

Just now, bird said:

when Aj  fighting next  and who .??

Povetkin in September and this kid is going to watch it, not sure I'll see anything with how far away we're sat but it will be an experience i guess. Boxing is one of the few sports i prefer to watch at home.

• Like 3

Fury needs a few more fights before even thinking of fighting the likes of Wilder.A fight this soon in Furys comeback would certainly suit Wilder more than it would Fury. I thought Whyte was now Wilders mandatory anyway now ? Wilder and his resume is irrelevant among todays Heavyweights,only reason Wilder is even mentioned is because of the WBC belt that he was gifted. 40 fights into his career and only one fighter he has faced that would be in the top ten of British Heavyweights would be old man Ortiz .

• Like 3
40 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Povetkin in September and this kid is going to watch it, not sure I'll see anything with how far away we're sat but it will be an experience i guess. Boxing is one of the few sports i prefer to watch at home.

do think Aj will win ?

1 minute ago, bird said:

do think Aj will win ?

You would think so but Povetkin is getting overlooked big time IMO. He's past it now and will be 39 come fight night but he is a very good fighter. Only one loss and that was to Wlad who cheated something rotten in their bout. Don't be surprised to see Joshua's chin shatter.