Boxing At The Weekend...

Its on  end of the year  (Wilder v Fury  )  just been on the News , it be in America  , so be early job   if you watch it . lol   Suppose all the travelers  and his fans will give it a go. But be good if Fury could beat wilder , he get a belt then, and get closer to a fight with Aj , mind you Aj got to win in Sep  1st . ?

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

This fight for Fury with Wilder is too early for him if it does happen this year imo, however if Fury is even 70% of the fighter that he was before his long break he will beat Wilder comfortably. Wilder has beat nobody of note that is even relevant, the only name on his 40 fight record is old man Ortiz and he gave Wilder a nightmare until he gassed out and even then Wilder needed the ringside Doctor to buy him precious time at the end of round seven to help him recover. Wilder has far too many flaws to his game for Fury to exploit, the only thing world class about Wilder is that big wild swinging right hand and Fury should be easily capable of avoiding it.The winner of this fight between Wilder and Fury will put them in a much better negotiating place for a fight with Joshua. I had always fancied Joshua to beat Wilder but after his performance against Parker I think Wilder ko’s him now .

Edited by MickC

Most people think the Wilder fight is too soon for Fury myself included but on the other hand if Fury is waiting about he may well lose his motivation and walk away again,he's not the type to sit on the sidelines. A Wilder fight this year keeps Fury motivated and on the boil and as Wilder has beat nobody of note and with all Wilders flaws it probably is a risk worth taking to fight Wilder next. We already know the fights in Vegas so what will be interesting,is to see what the purses are for Wilder and Fury for the fight. I've a feeling it will be for a lot more than the 15 million flat fee offered by Hearn/Joshua .

I remember all them on here saying Fury would not fight again,yet here he is with his second comeback fight out the way and in his next fight he is fighting for the WBC belt in Vegas. Fury may talk rubbish and act stupid in front of the cameras but that's all an act,the better the opponent he faces the better he performs and he will need to against Wilder. Only way Wilder wins is by ko and that's only if he can land his wild swinging right hand.

• Like 1