Boxing At The Weekend...

that breazeale has the makings of a very good fighter.

any of those three would be a decent match, i wouldnt call any an easy option. that ortiz looks very handy too, reckon he could trouble anybody

Problem with Ortiz he's quite old now and seen as high risk low pay
thats the problem now it's all about money if your the champ you gotta fight the best and that's not a dig at aj lots of boxers look for the big payday where it should be you want to prove your the best boxer on the planet not richest that's why I've never liked mayweather always picked who he wanted to fight and ducked and dived from others imo Edited by dark-destroyer-85
  • Like 1

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

I just read that nick Blackwell has announced that his boxing days are over and he wont be stepping back in the ring, I hope he goes on and be successful in what ever he does in the future

That's true hopefully he had made enough money to set himself up in another venture also good luck to Nick also read he wishes Eubank no bad feelings and they where going to meet up cracking fight just a shame it had to end the way of did

I'm like you have explained yet you are to far up your own ass to think it's only you into boxing

Your usual way of getting out of having to talk about actual boxing is to insult people.........sometimes folk are so easy to read ;)

Edited by gnasher16

thats the problem now it's all about money if your the champ you gotta fight the best and that's not a dig at aj lots of boxers look for the big payday where it should be you want to prove your the best boxer on the planet not richest that's why I've never liked mayweather always picked who he wanted to fight and ducked and dived from others imo

When has it ever been any different ?.....the heavyweight championship of the world is the richest prize in sport......when Buster Douglas beat Tyson he didnt even bother training for his next fight and virtually walked into the ring and laid down as he knew his life was already changed forever.......sadly in heavyweight boxing sometimes one fight or one punch can change everything........only a real competitor truly wants to unify and defend titles......look at Fury now he,s constantly talking about retiring having achieved his goal already......some sportsmen just dont have that true competitive edge to them,others like Holyfield/Ali etc have too much of it and end up fighting way too long.

• Like 3

thats the problem now it's all about money if your the champ you gotta fight the best and that's not a dig at aj lots of boxers look for the big payday where it should be you want to prove your the best boxer on the planet not richest that's why I've never liked mayweather always picked who he wanted to fight and ducked and dived from others imo

When has it ever been any different ?.....the heavyweight championship of the world is the richest prize in sport......when Buster Douglas beat Tyson he didnt even bother training for his next fight and virtually walked into the ring and laid down as he knew his life was already changed forever.......sadly in heavyweight boxing sometimes one fight or one punch can change everything........only a real competitor truly wants to unify and defend titles......look at Fury now he,s constantly talking about retiring having achieved his goal already......some sportsmen just dont have that true competitive edge to them,others like Holyfield/Ali etc have too much of it and end up fighting way too long.

wonder if there rematch will go the same way (boring ) pay day fight, :yes: and both retire after from boxing .? even if AJ dont last long enough to be classed as good pro , he deff put some excitement back in the sport :yes: .

I'm like you have explained yet you are to far up your own ass to think it's only you into boxing

Your usual way of getting out of having to talk about actual boxing is to insult people.........sometimes folk are so easy to read ;)

So you telling me the same thing isn't insulting when it's you who's talking gnash I'm all for having a civil talk and we have done many times but if you don't like me in the forum that's fine we will keep out of each other's way

So you telling me the same thing isn't insulting when it's you who's talking gnash I'm all for having a civil talk and we have done many times but if you don't like me in the forum that's fine we will keep out of each other's way

Cushty I don't think it's fair that you pick on gnash just because he is old and frail ... We will all

Be pensioners one day .........

• Like 4

Cushty I don't think it's fair that you pick on gnash just because he is old and frail ... We will all

Socks you add the biggest wind up merchant here you've only added the coment for the same reason

Socks you add the biggest wind up merchant here you've only added the coment for the same reason

What are you on about ??? I havnt insulted you just pointed out that's it's not big to pick on old men that's all ......

• Like 1

What are you on about ??? I havnt insulted you just pointed out that's it's not big to pick on old men that's all ......

I'm not picking on him I even said we won't bother to talk if we can't agree on things which I think is being fair don't you agree I'm not getting dragged into arguments about petty things here no more great respect to gnash no hard feelings to him atall

I follow all the British Heavyweights and they will make a lot of money fighting each other. Thing is though if Fury had not beaten Wlad then Joshua would not have had the chance to fight and then win the IBF title. Had Wlad won he would have kept all the belts and Joshua would have been at the back of a long queue to fight him. I didn't agree with the IBF stripping Fury of the belt as after all they had been paid the sanctioning fees but although unfair to Fury who won that belt fair and square in the ring,by stripping Fury of that belt it has generated a lot more interest in the heavyweight Division.

Ffs Kenneth, you've got all that new fishing gear surely you can wait till August to use it!! Lol

• Like 2

Sometimes when I am enjoying a pint of guiness in my local ,I settle down to have a natter about football or boxing in good company with interesting fellas who I don't mind admitting know a bit more than me ,then some tosser ,know all with a bad attitude crashes the company and gives everyone the benefit of his ignorance and fuks things up ,I groan inwardly get my pint and sit elsewhere waiting for them to shut up ,.....that's how I feel reading these threads sometimes .

• Like 2

Ffs Kenneth, you've got all that new fishing gear surely you can wait till August to use it!! Lol
No no no I have a horse now so I use a lasso Instead lol ........

860B3070-8209-45C7-8FFD-3FEE94E4E00B.jpg

• Like 1