• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The good old days.  

recycling is only big coin because it gives them an excuse to stick your council tax up, twats here insist on everything going into separate bins then empty them all into the same sodding lorry, and n

Our Binmen are Great.They will take anything.One of them is a Member on here.I remember a couple of years ago an old gent up the road from me put his Lawnmower out the front one morning to cut the Gra

Posted Images

thats the way it is now macky i remember our bin men has a kid humping the sliver tin bins on there shoulders and just tipping in the back of a wagon eddie yates style with anything and everything in it but recycling is big coin theses days

recycling is only big coin because it gives them an excuse to stick your council tax up, twats here insist on everything going into separate bins then empty them all into the same sodding lorry, and no, there are no different compartments on it, its all mixed so why bother sorting it

• Like 3

Bin men ffs, dont get me started...

I have only recently managed to get out recycling taken for the first time in over 2 years of living here. Its taken that time find the right combination of factors to make our household waste acceptable for collection. Days of the week/fortnight, colour of recycling box, type of recycling, appropriate level of tin cleanliness and whether the labels are on or off combined with the correct lunar alignment. If they find a stray baked bean that seems to be enough for them to leave it behind.

Christmas tip... they're getting nothing

• Like 2

recycling is only big coin because it gives them an excuse to stick your council tax up, twats here insist on everything going into separate bins then empty them all into the same sodding lorry, and no, there are no different compartments on it, its all mixed so why bother sorting it

I noticed that the other day I assumed I was missing some thing.

I must be lucky, our bin men are usually fine. The only time they don't collect is if some wally parks up in the neck of the road so that they can't reverse down to us and they always wave at my kids if we see them on the way to school. We even have a bin lady!

I fill the big green wheelie bin to the brim with dog shit-struggle to move it and they take it no problem-wife put a one legged barbie doll in brown recycling bin and they left a note on it and refused to take it-I drove to council offices and emptyed it outside the main door the cheeky cnuts-the fools working for the council these days need a good slap-they on good money but lazy twats imo.we have always recycled but most of my dirty f***ing neighbours just sling their f***ing rubbish at the end of the lane and council twats pick it up anyway.atb dc

• Like 2

My bin men are superb, a couple even knock the door if I forget to put bins out, and one lad always puts the bins back behind my gate off the roadside after one bin got smashed up, they take everything, and I mean everything, I can't even say what goes in some days ! Always put their hand up if I see them around, always say hello, great bunch, hope they stay on this round.

• Like 1