Leaving The Eu

The scaremongering machine is in full chat this morning, business leaders saying it will cost the uk many jobs....Banks suggesting they may have to pull out of UK.

IMO Total boll**ks

Much like they were saying when Brown refused to join the euro.

......and every other time that a British PM has opted out of one of their crackpot ideas !

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"We will never join the Euro" - it was never going to happen. Never, ever an issue !"No involvement in "ever-closer union" - we've never had any and have been exempt since Thatchers days ! "Opting ou

Careful what you wish for, I live in central Scotland and come in contact with a broad section of people, regardless of wee Kranky and snp's claims I don't know anyone who would now vote for independe

Posted Images

The funny thing about every one bitching about Scotland wanting too leave Britain has it ever came too your minds some folk in Scotland want f**k all too do with eu either here it is I voted for for Scotland out of Britain dint want snp in but snp took the bandwagon and run for the out referendum it would of still giving Scotland the choice too pick folk too represent Scotland's intrest staying in eu is probably in Scotland's intrest though with most of the commercial fishing fishing fleets coming from Scotland and a lot of the produce does go too eu countries like whelks lobster prawns scallops a lot of small towns in Scotland are built on them I know cos Iam from one of them and the alcohol distributions and the shooting industry but there is still one major factor that know one has come too Scotland folk don't want any other person telling Scottish folk what too do not England or Brussels a trade union sure not are governing laws though they should be kept in Scotland and voted bye scots

Hypothetical but If the Scotts were successful the first time around then they would already be in trouble and looking for hand outs as most there sums were based around over inflated oil prices. ..look how that's turned out north sea oil is on its Arse.....they have had a lucky escape imo .... im sure i heard cameron on the radio toady saying there will be No chance of Indy ref 2 if we leave the EU.....I can't get my head around this bite your nose to spite your face attitude some Scotts seem to have.

Edited by kanny
  • Like 1

I actually didn't want Scotland to leave the union, but they've done nothing but whine since they didn't get their way. And if it gets those bellends out of parliament, the sooner the better.

Enjoy speaking German and using groats as currency. :)

when you say scotland has moaned do u mean the people or snp ?? As the vote shows scotland must of wanted to stay in the union so why would they be moaning ?? Iam very confused with ur comments !! Edited by scottish lurcher
  • Like 1

I actually didn't want Scotland to leave the union, but they've done nothing but whine since they didn't get their way. And if it gets those bellends out of parliament, the sooner the better.

Enjoy speaking German and using groats as currency. :)

when you say scotland has moaned do u mean the people or snp ?? As the vote shows scotland must of wanted to stay in the union so why would they be moaning ?? Iam very confused with ur comments !!

It's clear to me he means the representatives in the House of Commons elected as the SNP.

sit and listen to some of the interviews, comments, scare stories etc.... when the shoes on the other foot? lol

agriculture, something we all depend on... would be f****d without the eu, the eu isnt as bad as you all make out

id rather have the eu input than having the tories doing everything they want.. bad enough now

Edited by Joe1888

sit and listen to some of the interviews, comments, scare stories etc.... when the shoes on the other foot? lol

agriculture, something we all depend on... would be f****d without the eu, the eu isnt as bad as you all make out

id rather see the eu input then having the tories doing everything they want.. bad enough now

try saying that in a seaman`s pub in Grimsby or fleetwood. do you not think that IF we were not paying in so much to the EU every year it would be remotely possible to set up a uk subsidy system

i`ll ask you one question, do you think that the EU as it is now needs to reform and rethink the way it want to go in the future?

Why is our goverment gives millons to foreign aid but when folks of this country lose everything homes etc with flooding they can apply for £1500 to help them out ! Yet we give away millons to foreign aid ,also if ur are a one of the millons of refuges migrants soon as the step of planes they got athousand pound put in to therenewbank accounts set up for there new benfits to go in , and houses while some of our folk are forced to sleep rough oh and recive free meals , while some elderly folk and family's in work on low incomes go hungry ? So I will defo be saying to up yours cameron and eu

Edited by scottish lurcher

scotland, wales or ni shouldnt be dragged out the eu on englands vote.. if it happens, then id welcome indyref2

You're British, part of the union, if Britain votes out then you're out, things might have been different if the Scottish people had voted for independence but they didn't.

time will tell ;), its been made clear, indy ref 2 will happen if scotland is forced to leave the eu

Why is it "clear"..........

Scotland voted to stay as part of the UK.

If the UK then votes to leave the EU, why should the Scottish vote have more authority than the English, Welsh or Northern Irish ??

You get your "one man, one vote" the same as everyone else.

Because the Scottish gov has stated many times.... In the indy ref voters were told if they vote yes they leave the eu, many of you quotes the scare stories.. Only as part of the uk was eu membership garenteed.. That's why it's clear ;)

Edited by Joe1888

To be honest i don,t think neither we or this government as got a say in this matter.We are in it and we will stay in it brussels will make that desicion fr us.This country as lost all the powers of independance we where sold out by the likes of Ted HEath.Theres no way we are going to be allowed to leave the EU

ted heath signed us up to the common market not the eu super state it was the like of the traitor tony blair that gave eveything away to the eurocrats as for fishing and farming they would be alot better off its the eu thats fck these industry's the waste encountered in these industry is colossal because of stupid eu rules