Life Then Death ?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ooooooo,,,good question...   If my time were up now,,,I would be kicking up a fuss and refusing to go,,,lol

No! I've got young kids ,I need to see them grow up and become adults ,then I will be .

The way I look at it is, I have done my part, raised my children to adulthood I am, baby sitting apart, superfluous to requirement. So when it does come I am ready, whenever that may be.   What does

Funny you should meanton marshman I had a dream last night I was going to be shot and was going to die it was horrible come to think of it thanks for reminding me lol

My grandfather had that dream once. He's dead now.

Yep, no worries here. I live each and every day to the full. Always wanted to walk in the remote areas of the British Isles (walked most of the long distance footpaths, walked all over Dartmoor, Exmoor, Peak District and Lake District) Alway wanted to climb mountains (I've rock climbed all over Wales, Scotland and the French Alps plus mountaineering in the Alps) Fancied a 4x4 (got a 4.0lt Jeep) Love Astronomy (got a huge 10" Reflector on a EQ6 Mount) Passed my Counselling Degree, motorbike and car tests. Got a shooting permission (.22lr and 1/2 dozen shotguns) Passed all my St John exams. Huge amount of great friends. So if I went to day, I`ve done the best I can to live a full and fulfilling life. As I don't believe you take anything with you or in life after death, to me it makes no odds if I go today or in 50 years.

Oh forgot to add the best part, married a great woman and raised a fabulous family ;)

• Like 1

You know they say the dream when the watch or clock stops ticking that's time up Im superstishous i don't walk under ladders or go any where near broken mirrors if I do I put the broken bits of glass in a shoebox or similar and send them down a river mirrors defonalty cause bad luck not neesary seven years but I can vouch they do bring bad luck when broken

The way I look at it is, I have done my part, raised my children to adulthood I am, baby sitting apart, superfluous to requirement. So when it does come I am ready, whenever that may be.

What does strike me is how people who have answered on this thread seem very hedonistic, it's all about what they want to do, and what they have done. There are lots of things I would have liked to have done, but they just never happened, no good worrying about them. I can honestly say my biggest achievement has been raising a 'sort of normal' family of kids and that will do for me. And when "That deep dark night" does come I will embrace it.

TC

Edited by tiercel
  • Like 7