Only Your Selfs To Blaim !!!

I agree Mole.

Facebooks closed hunting groups are more safer than the hunting life ther monitored and started by terriemen and closed to the public unlike this site what is open to the world

You need to be recommended by a member who nows you personally unlike here and you can't sell dogs on them the open groups are just the same as here open to the world anyone can join only thing diffrent is you don't need to donate to sell dogs

Zilverhaze, don't fool yourself, you're more intelligent than that.

Police and computer experts can get into a terrorist's or a pedophiles computer in seconds. How long would it take them to get into an ordinary Joe Soaps ?

So how do nearly all the photos in todays media come from FB if it's a closed shop ? Because those who don't give a shit about hunting are the ones that leave it wide open for everyone to see. That's the whole point of this subject.

And of course this site is crawling with anti's. It's one of the biggest hunting sites there is and the anti's and the authorities wouldn't be doing their jobs right if they ignored here. I keep an eye on the anti sites, do you think I should tell them ? Maybe they need to know there's a hunter watching them ?

This site is moderated, FB is not, and it's been a long time since I've seen anything on here that IMO would stand up in court if someone was unlucky to get there in the first place.

• Like 2

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It never ceases to amaze me how naïve and just plain ignorant some lads are in the hunting game. Ignorance is bliss it would appear for some. Most that do have simple common sense and a sense of prote

I've never had much time for journalists, but lately they gone from bad to worse. Are things really that bad with leading newspapers that they are employing people who obviously will say and write an

Take my 6 yr old out,he been going since the age of 18month old,ferretting,digging and shooting.he won an award for star pupil because his class and whole school take an interest when he goes to schoo

Posted Images

no probs with pic,but will say over the years have found it sad ,the amount of dads that parade their kids decked out in real-tree holding up some game/vermin (which they blatantly arent comfortable with ),seems to be guys with daughters "they love it!".So what if your sprog aint in to the same stuff as you?Forcing your views,ways,hobbies on your kids is not good!

What a very stupid post !!!!!!

• Like 1

I agree Mole.

Facebooks closed hunting groups are more safer than the hunting life ther monitored and started by terriemen and closed to the public unlike this site what is open to the world

You need to be recommended by a member who nows you personally unlike here and you can't sell dogs on them the open groups are just the same as here open to the world anyone can join only thing diffrent is you don't need to donate to sell dogs

Police and computer experts can get into a terrorist's or a pedophiles computer in seconds. How long would it take them to get into an ordinary Joe Soaps ?

So how do nearly all the photos in todays media come from FB if it's a closed shop ? Because those who don't give a shit about hunting are the ones that leave it wide open for everyone to see. That's the whole point of this subject.

And of course this site is crawling with anti's. It's one of the biggest hunting sites there is and the anti's and the authorities wouldn't be doing their jobs right if they ignored here. I keep an eye on the anti sites, do you think I should tell them ? Maybe they need to know there's a hunter watching them ?

This site is moderated, FB is not, and it's been a long time since I've seen anything on here that IMO would stand up in court if someone was unlucky to get there in the first place.

I agree with you Neil but I think your missing what ime saying mate ime talking about closed private groupes on face book were the antis are not allowed to join you can only join by invertation of a friend and can not view the content of the group unless your a member these are private cos ther run by people who don't want to do harm don't get me wrong the powers that be will be able to look on but as long as ther nothing illegal going on its not on ther priority list + there's billions of other world wide groups to police face book on a whole is diffrent open groups are the same as here the antis can view and take what they want from ther just the same as here I was just pointing Internet is the Internet some places are safer than others it's the places what are open to the public were anyone can see and take your content what do the most damage
  • Like 1

just because you dont see worked dogs on here dont mean there not here.......all photos and stories are done threw private messages on here.....no differ than facebook.....this place is not as bullet prove as some may think lol

Edited by mushray

Don't see nothing wrong with that me a young fella having his pic took with his quarry and dog

My thoughts exactly nothing wrong with kids being in the game from a young age.

Hate it though how they try to brain wash the public by mentioning dog fighting all the time. And when they say the Fox gets ripped to pieces. It boils my blood???

I agree Mole.

I agree with you Neil but I think your missing what ime saying mate ime talking about closed private groupes on face book were the antis are not allowed to join you can only join by invertation of a friend and can not view the content of the group unless your a member these are private cos ther run by people who don't want to do harm don't get me wrong the powers that be will be able to look on but as long as ther nothing illegal going on its not on ther priority list + there's billions of other world wide groups to police face book on a whole is diffrent open groups are the same as here the antis can view and take what they want from ther just the same as here I was just pointing Internet is the Internet some places are safer than others it's the places what are open to the public were anyone can see and take your content what do the most damage

Zilverhaze, you got a lot of faith in all the people within those groups to keep their mouths shut. In their girls friends to keep their mouths shut if they ever break up. A lot of faith they won't show posts or pictures or videos from those groups to friends outside those groups.

I'm on no FB hunting groups and i get sent, posts, videos and pictures all the time. A couple of clicks and you've a background on anyone posting.

Any one single person on those groups gets in trouble for anything where their phones gets look at. Or they shift attention of themselves by talking and anyone on those secret, closed FB sites better start throwing their phones and laptops out the windows.

• Like 2

There was a gamedog forum up few years back that was run by a certain Barbados gent, you had to be known and vouched for by three members who in turn had to be known and vouched for by three members, the server was changed frequently as where passwords that would be mailed to you privately. Every possible security measure was taken to keep the place safe, all done by dogmen....when the latest raids of the time took place, you guessed it, the authorities had pages of posts printed out from said forum. If you think the internet is a private place to talk of neferous activities you are deluded and a danger to yourself...

Yokel

• Like 3

f**k facebook and f**k the anti's there noting to hide here we all work our dogs with in the law if lads are that stupid to put things up on facebook pictures or comments let them deal with the consequnces of their silly stupid actions im sure people have said it to them not to post this photo or that photo but the dosey c**ts still do it ya can only advise a person its up to themselvs what they do after that.

this lad was showing signs of going off the rails so i bought him a ferret took him out a few times and he spent a few years in the fields. away from buckfast and drugs and grand theft auto. sadly a couple of years ago he found girls. now its morgages and cars. jobs a good un.

post-100217-0-85039300-1450126084_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

I agree Mole.

Zilverhaze, you got a lot of faith in all the people within those groups to keep their mouths shut. In their girls friends to keep their mouths shut if they ever break up. A lot of faith they won't show posts or pictures or videos from those groups to friends outside those groups.

I'm on no FB hunting groups and i get sent, posts, videos and pictures all the time. A couple of clicks and you've a background on anyone posting.

Any one single person on those groups gets in trouble for anything where their phones gets look at. Or they shift attention of themselves by talking and anyone on those secret, closed FB sites better start throwing their phones and laptops out the windows.

wow mate you sound double paranoid to me lol talking about people's girlfriends keeping ther mouth shut after a break up haha ime digging terrirrs mate not robbing banks or murdering people people

This sites gone mental lol for all the lads who think mi5 are on to them hacking ther computers and bugging ther Kennles for digging a few poxy foxes leagaly you wana take up origami or somthing what will lower the stress levels

here it is broke down in laymans termes

don't have nothing on your phone or computer what can land you in shit what you can't handle....

Always Have vet receipts for your dogs when they needed treatment...

And if you do and you get in trouble threw ignoring the above it's your own fault take it like a f****n man......lol

• Like 6

All is well mate. The want to kill or rob you or string you up in a court room full of c,, nuts who nothing about the life or lands you've been through, fuc you anti, fuc you cop and fuc you grass who mingles back in. And fuc you the peddler down the road. Any any more wrong un to say out, say now, and don't waste are time, or do you want us to be successful in by your shite.

• Like 1

I agree Mole.

wow mate you sound double paranoid to me lol talking about people's girlfriends keeping ther mouth shut after a break up haha ime digging terrirrs mate not robbing banks or murdering people people

This is the last I'll say on this thread as everyone knows I hate FB (my daughter tells me I'm a member, so I must have joined at some stage) but funny enough after lads hanging themselves on FB I reckon the second most common reason lads get a visit is because of either relationship break ups or their partners finding out they done the dirty on them.

I know of several cases and there's nowt worse than a woman scorned.