This Weekends Boxing

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ive said before i liken this part of the forum to a pub where its often fun listening to the way different folk see the world.....on these boxing topics its usually pretty clear who has a little bit o

he's done well then putting himself on the right path and making something of himself ....should be patting him on the back.....shouldn't we?

That was a decent scrap, 2 young lads really having a go.. We're a fickle race eh, Joshua gets really tagged, comes through it and finishes the fight in a bit of style.. But he's still, chinny, the ne

Posted Images

Even if he is on drugs,it ain't going stop him getting knocked out,still need to be a good boxer and if its rife,then the other fellas poss on em too.I'd rather watch that kind of fight sat night that the strictly come dancing contest that was on last week.

At least Joshua seems to want to put a show for paying public who watch.I used to do s spectator sport and it was always in the back of my mind to put on s show for people who come werk in week out and pay money.

:thumbs::yes:

Signs of using aas I doing there really is a good sight to look for I've heard people always saying the overdeveloped trapezius and delt muscles where a good indicator but to be honest I think genetics will determine everything no matter how many steroids you chuck in plus I dont think aj is on aas anymore but j wouldn't put it past me he has cycled in the past

Signs of using aas I doing there really is a good sight to look for I've heard people always saying the overdeveloped trapezius and delt muscles where a good indicator but to be honest I think genetics will determine everything no matter how many steroids you chuck in plus I dont think aj is on aas anymore but j wouldn't put it past me he has cycled in the past

Aye Cushty he's cycled in the past. :)

article-2250198-16909E20000005DC-150_634

• Like 3

Clearly not enough most of them get a test near to a comp hardly any testing out out of season so to speak.and mainly urine testing.the industry that I work in does random drug testing and alcohol testing.every new employee in his interview is asked to go and pee in a pot. and if they know they will fail they simply ask a straight head to piss in a latex glove and knot the top.then it's kept down the pants to maintain the correct body temp.urine testing is a joke especially in the boxing game were people can sustain serious damage or even death.

" not enough " what kind of number is that ?.....it wasnt a difficult question....how often ?....i mean if you are going to quote statistics for Ufc fighters then you have to quote statistics for boxers or it gets ridiculous keeping in mind their are roughly 20,000 professional boxers compared to around 500 Ufc fighters........you have listed 25 cases........im no mathematician but if those 25 are representative of steroid users in boxing and there is even 1 user in Ufc then mathematically steroids are more abundant in Ufc than pro boxing.

There's Good condition and extreme conditioning Mik. Aj looks so dry and ripped he wouldn't look out of place on a pro bodybuilding stage.show me a pic of another heavy weight boxer from the last 10yrs with a shredded look like aj.

Like I said earlier only 2 I can think of and that's holy field and Bruno. Were they on peds I'd say yes to holy field and quite certain that frank was on them aswell

Frank was not only petrified of needles he was obssessed with physical fitness and well known for under eating and overtraining.......if you knew even a little bit about juice you would realise how silly your statements sound......" Aj looks so dry ".....what exactly does dry look like please explain ?......" wouldnt look out of place on a pro bodybuilding stage ".....he would be laughed off stage !

So rather than give the lad credit for getting himself in extreme condition you automatically accuse him of taking steroids ?

Its just how we roll over here in Britain Mik.......we build them up and up......then as soon as it looks like they might just be a success......we do our best to knock them down.....look what we,re currently doing to the lad Fury.........theres nothing British sports fans love more than failure.

• Like 2

Sounds like AJ couldn't do right for doing wrong last night.

The doubters wanted him to go further than the first 3 rounds, he did.

They wanted him to take some shots, he did.

They wanted to see if he had "the heart" to carry on after taking said shots, he did.

And after doing the above he did exactly what he said on the tin.

Do the lads talking about Tyson fury think his chin is on a par with Dillian Whytes?

Youve gotta bare in mind, both them men last night were knockout merchants. They weren't landing half hearted taps. They were landing bombs which have seen plenty of men put to sleep in recent fights.

Having said that I still think AJ has got a few more educational fights to look into before thinking about a clash with the champ.

Haye and Wilder for a start.

Ive said before i liken this part of the forum to a pub where its often fun listening to the way different folk see the world.....on these boxing topics its usually pretty clear who has a little bit of experience of what they are talking about and who wouldnt know how to tape their hands let alone lace their gloves !.....some of it makes for hilarious reading i imagine it would give experienced taxidermists a similar laugh if i went onto the taxidermy section telling folk how to stuff a fox head :laugh:

The thing all these gypsy fans need to keep in mind when doing all their little comparisons is that when Fury got decked by those little 15/16 stone 35/36 year old washed up old boys and got up to win the gypsy fans reckoned it showed he was a gutsy pure fighting man gypsy warrior bla bla bla..........Joshua got wobbled by an unbeaten big 18 stone hungry young fighter last night,didnt go down,and came on to finish him.......and he gets called chinny :laugh:

Joshua is nowhere near the finished article he still has a lot to learn,made lots of mistakes.......but answered every question asked of him by his critics.......if these critics had anything about them at all they would acknowledge this fact in the same way that critics of their leader and hero acknowledged the great display he put on last week by simply saying good for him well done.

Whats next for big Josh......ive said many times the biggest quality this lad has is his desire to learn and improve.....so whatever rate he learns at should dictate the speed he is moved along at,simple.......as for Whyte he can come again and showed to have a tremendous chin and some decent tools himself.......if he can stay focused and dedicated id expect him to get as much from this fight as Joshua did in the long run.

Chisora next say the talkers. :D

They wanted to see if he had "the heart" to carry on after taking said shots, he did.

Do the lads talking about Tyson fury think his chin is on a par with Dillian Whytes?

Youve gotta bare in mind, both them men last night were knockout merchants. They weren't landing half hearted taps. They were landing bombs which have seen plenty of men put to sleep in recent fights.

Having said that I still think AJ has got a few more educational fights to look into before thinking about a clash with the champ.

Ive said before i liken this part of the forum to a pub where its often fun listening to the way different folk see the world.....on these boxing topics its usually pretty clear who has a little bit of experience of what they are talking about and who wouldnt know how to tape their hands let alone lace their gloves !.....some of it makes for hilarious reading i imagine it would give experienced taxidermists a similar laugh if i went onto the taxidermy section telling folk how to stuff a fox head :laugh:

The thing all these gypsy fans need to keep in mind when doing all their little comparisons is that when Fury got decked by those little 15/16 stone 35/36 year old washed up old boys and got up to win the gypsy fans reckoned it showed he was a gutsy pure fighting man gypsy warrior bla bla bla..........Joshua got wobbled by an unbeaten big 18 stone hungry young fighter last night,didnt go down,and came on to finish him.......and he gets called chinny :laugh:

Joshua is nowhere near the finished article he still has a lot to learn,made lots of mistakes.......but answered every question asked of him by his critics.......if these critics had anything about them at all they would acknowledge this fact in the same way that critics of their leader and hero acknowledged the great display he put on last week by simply saying good for him well done.

Whats next for big Josh......ive said many times the biggest quality this lad has is his desire to learn and improve.....so whatever rate he learns at should dictate the speed he is moved along at,simple.......as for Whyte he can come again and showed to have a tremendous chin and some decent tools himself.......if he can stay focused and dedicated id expect him to get as much from this fight as Joshua did in the long run.

Well it wernt going to be Wilder was it...cos he wont take his WBC belt out of his backyard...and A.J isnt aloud in Deontay's backyard as he has a conviction for..... :o

Well it wernt going to be Wilder was it...cos he wont take his WBC belt out of his backyard...and A.J isnt aloud in Deontay's backyard as he has a conviction for..... :o

conviction for what?

Drug dealer. :D

he's done well then putting himself on the right path and making something of himself ....should be patting him on the back.....shouldn't we?

Not really, there are plenty of boxers out there with worse criminal records than AJ that have gone onto become champs.