This Weekends Boxing

No reply gnasher just found this the game is full of juice heads.

Dennis Bakhtov – tested positive for the stimulant methylhexaneamine.

Raymundo Beltrán – tested positive for the anabolic steroid stanozolol following his second-round knockout of Takahiro Ao on May 1, 2015.

Andre Berto – tested positive for nandrolone before his fight against Victor Ortiz.

Mickey Bey, Jr. – drug screen showed his testosterone to epitestosterone ratio (T/E) being greater than 30-1. Nevada allows a ratio of 6-1. Bey’s ratio was the second highest in Nevada history.

Shannon Briggs – tested positive for a banned substance following his fight with Marcus McGee in 2009.

Julio César Chávez, Jr. – tested positive for Furosemide – a masking agent for steroids in 2009.

Andrzej Fonfara – tested positive for a banned substance in 2009.

J’Leon Love – tested positive for a banned diuretic Hydrochlorothiazide in 2013.

Guillermo Jones – twice tested positive for the banned substance Furosemide, a masking agent for steroids.

Kid Galahad – tested positive for stanozolol, an exogenous anabolic androgenic steroid, in an in-competition test on 20 September 2014.

Roy Jones, Jr. – tested positive for the testosterone precursor androstenedione.

Brandon Ríos – tested positive for the stimulant dimenthylamylamine.

Shane Mosley – admitted to using the blood-doping drug Erythropoietin, commonly known as EPO as part of sworn depositions during an investigation into BALCO. BALCO commonly used a regimen that included the following seven prohibited substances: THG, testosterone/epitestosterone cream, EPO (Procrit), HGH (Serostim), insulin (Humalog), modafinil (Provigil) and liothryonine, which is a synthetic form of the T3 thyroid hormone (Cytomel).

Enzo Maccarinelli – tested positive for the stimulant methylhexaneamine.

Lamont Peterson – tested positive for a substance “consistent with the administration of an anabolic steroid such as testosterone.”

Antonio Tarver – tested positive for synthetic testosterone in 2015 & in 2012 for a performance enhancing substance.

James Toney – is a serial doping offender. Toney tested positive for nandrolone in 2005. He tested positive for steroids again in 2007.

Ricardo Mayorga – failed a post fight drug test for the masking agent Furosemide in 2006.

Juan Carlos Gómez – failed a post-fight drug test due to a presence of cocaine, a stimulant.

Lanre Olubamiwo – tested positive then made further admissions subsequent to testing. Substances used: Anastrozole, Boldenone, Erythropoietin (EPO), Exemestane, Fluoxymesterone, Human Growth Hormone (hGH), Insulin-like Growth Factor-1, Letrozole, Methandienone, Metribolone (Methyltrienolone), Oxymetholone, Tamoxifen, Testosterone, Trenbolone.

Fres Oquendo – tested positive for a women’s breast cancer drug by the Russian Anti-Doping Agency (RUSADA).

Sam Soliman – tested positive for the stimulant methylsynephrine.

Orlando Salido – positive test for Nandrolone.

Luis Ortiz – tested positive for the banned anabolic steroid nandrolone in the postfight drug screen.

Tony Thompson – tested positive for Hydrochlorothiazide.

Dillian Whyte – tested positive for the stimulant methylhexaneamine.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ive said before i liken this part of the forum to a pub where its often fun listening to the way different folk see the world.....on these boxing topics its usually pretty clear who has a little bit o

he's done well then putting himself on the right path and making something of himself ....should be patting him on the back.....shouldn't we?

That was a decent scrap, 2 young lads really having a go.. We're a fickle race eh, Joshua gets really tagged, comes through it and finishes the fight in a bit of style.. But he's still, chinny, the ne

Posted Images

If today's pro boxers were tested 5/6 times a year for peds like the UFC fighters are it would clean the game up 1 hell of a lot.and we would have more natural boxers fighting from there sheer determination and will power natural conditioning and natural toughness.

But it ain't going to happen any time soon as there like other sports to much money going around.

If today's pro boxers were tested 5/6 times a year for peds like the UFC fighters are it would clean the game up 1 hell of a lot.and we would have more natural boxers fighting from there sheer determination and will power natural conditioning and natural toughness.

But it ain't going to happen any time soon as there like other sports to much money going around.

How many times per year do todays top pro fighters get tested ?

Clearly not enough most of them get a test near to a comp hardly any testing out out of season so to speak.and mainly urine testing.the industry that I work in does random drug testing and alcohol testing.every new employee in his interview is asked to go and pee in a pot. and if they know they will fail they simply ask a straight head to piss in a latex glove and knot the top.then it's kept down the pants to maintain the correct body temp.urine testing is a joke especially in the boxing game were people can sustain serious damage or even death.

Clearly not enough most of them get a test near to a comp hardly any testing out out of season so to speak.and mainly urine testing.the industry that I work in does random drug testing and alcohol testing.every new employee in his interview is asked to go and pee in a pot. and if they know they will fail they simply ask a straight head to piss in a latex glove and knot the top.then it's kept down the pants to maintain the correct body temp.urine testing is a joke especially in the boxing game were people can sustain serious damage or even death.

So what you are saying is that everyone that's ripped in boxing is on roids? Edited by MIK
just because somebody test positive it dosnt mean there banging gear into them, pine pollens full testosterone an you can sprinkle it on your cornflakes[/quote

I doubt all them boxers I mentioned above are full of pollen Larry lol

So what you are saying is that everyone that's ripped in boxing is on roids?
Where have I said that Mik

So what makes you think AJ is on roids and other boxers who also have got themselves in good condition are not

There's Good condition and extreme conditioning Mik. Aj looks so dry and ripped he wouldn't look out of place on a pro bodybuilding stage.show me a pic of another heavy weight boxer from the last 10yrs with a shredded look like aj.

Like I said earlier only 2 I can think of and that's holy field and Bruno. Were they on peds I'd say yes to holy field and quite certain that frank was on them aswell.

Mik what about all those boxers I posted above that tested positive ? The boxing game is full of ped abuse

So what makes you think AJ is on roids and other boxers who also have got themselves in good condition are not

There's Good condition and extreme conditioning Mik. Aj looks so dry and ripped he wouldn't look out of place on a pro bodybuilding stage.show me a pic of another heavy weight boxer from the last 10yrs with a shredded look like aj.

Like I said earlier only 2 I can think of and that's holy field and Bruno. Were they on peds I'd say yes to holy field and quite certain that frank was on them aswell.

Mik what about all those boxers I posted above that tested positive ? The boxing game is full of ped abuse

So rather than give the lad credit for getting himself in extreme condition you automatically accuse him of taking steroids ?

I think he is on peds yes Mik.

What do you think of the boxers I posted above who have tested positive.

Im simply saying that peds are rampant In the pro boxing world.which has been proven.

And I think AJ is on peds he might not be I'm no expert on the matter it's my personal opinion that's all.

Edited by king

Even if he is on drugs,it ain't going stop him getting knocked out,still need to be a good boxer and if its rife,then the other fellas poss on em too.I'd rather watch that kind of fight sat night that the strictly come dancing contest that was on last week.

At least Joshua seems to want to put a show for paying public who watch.I used to do s spectator sport and it was always in the back of my mind to put on s show for people who come werk in week out and pay money.

• Like 3