This Weekends Boxing

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ive said before i liken this part of the forum to a pub where its often fun listening to the way different folk see the world.....on these boxing topics its usually pretty clear who has a little bit o

he's done well then putting himself on the right path and making something of himself ....should be patting him on the back.....shouldn't we?

That was a decent scrap, 2 young lads really having a go.. We're a fickle race eh, Joshua gets really tagged, comes through it and finishes the fight in a bit of style.. But he's still, chinny, the ne

Posted Images

Gnasher I don't have to explain anymore to you because you think you are frank warren.

The boxing game is rife with juice heads the facts are there for all to see.now get back down the gym and keep mopping floors.

Anyone voting for Fury for BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2014?

I won't be. Because I don't like his personality, that's unfair actually, he could be sound enough in real life, I don't like how he comes across at the press conferences and weigh-ins etc. Just not my cup of tea. But I'm a miserable f****r.

I was however straight on here to say fair play and well done when he did the job against Wlad. I was well and truly wrong about his ability. It's a shame the AJ crabbers haven't done the same when he's done what they wanted (took a few shots, shook them off, moved on and got the win) but hey ho, it's a funny place.

I do wish Fury all the best in his future fights, I think the rematch is pointless and fury will do the same job again against Wlad. I would hate to see Wlad take the belts back off fury now. If he couldn't do it when it mattered, why pull something out of the bag later on?

Hopefully fury will defend his belts against the likes of wilder and haye before AJ gets a shot in a couple of years.

• Like 2

Didn't the voting for that close 12 months ago? :hmm:

Definitely did for Fury. :laugh: Don't know Walsh, don't know how it works, if anyone else does?

I know its 2015. After that, no idea. :D

As I casual boxing fan I don't really have any allegiances as such ...just take each fight as it comes and tip my hat to the winner and my gratitude to looser if he's shown good sport... i don't get this thing of trying to predict a boxers fighting career after each fight there just to many variates to do that I think....AJ is a winner at least until his next fight same as fury ...that's good enough for me.

Edited by kanny
  • Like 1

Didn't the voting for that close 12 months ago? :hmm:

Definitely did for Fury. :laugh: Don't know Walsh, don't know how it works, if anyone else does?

I know its 2015. After that, no idea. :D

Think it's a secret, just googled it and got bored looking. :laugh:

I hope fury wins 2015...just to stick two fingers up to the establishment if nothing else .

Be Mo Farah, every bodies favourite Quornhead :D

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

I hope fury wins 2015...just to stick two fingers up to the establishment if nothing else .

As things are going in recent years, people may just do that, in fact I'm no fan of his but I would even vote for him lol.

• Like 2

I think Murray might just romp it, Olympic gold, Wimbledon Singles Champ, and now the Davis Cup, it's a long time since the tennis toffs have had anything to shout about. :laugh:

Didn't he win it in his absence a couple of years ago?

Gnasher I don't have to explain anymore to you because you think you are frank warren.

The boxing game is rife with juice heads the facts are there for all to see.now get back down the gym and keep mopping floors.

ol f**k me here we go we,re off and running......mate if you dont know what to say next either say nothing or say i dont know what to say next......saying " i dont have to tell you " and then chucking a few insults in is something most of us stop doing once we get into long trousers ;)

Reading this threads given me a good chuckle...seems the A.J band wagon are just as touchy as the Fury fan club when it comes to a bit of criticism for their hero...look lads Anthony is definitely not on steriods...cos his dad told us! :laugh:

Most people who have ever competed in sport of some kind will accept their skill and ability being criticized.......what they wont accept is being called a cheat without proof......its nothing to do with bandwagons or who you support its just the basics of competetive conduct.

• Like 2