Another Plummer

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Money in terriers is always going to be a point to argue over. Iv only ever paid money for 1 dog and that was a plummer. Because I wanted to try one and I didn't know anyone that had them. But ever

Im only winding you up pal luke you did with fireman I must say you bit a lot harder on an empty hook than fireman did pmsl and there's a saying were im from,if you can't take it don't give it atb wit

This hunting life is becoming an absolute shambles,bitching over the price of a terrier,if you don't like the price look else where.My pal has just paid over a grand for a French Bulldog for his missu

Okay not my bewildering, but I've I can try to clear up with some, I see what and u know who you are, i pulled up outside a house I stayed in, as I went to get out of the van, a white terrier crossed the street and was jumping up and down on a woman, I looked and walked up because the dog was pushed away, I said is that your dog, she said, I know who it is it came from over their, I knocked on a couple of doors, eventually two. Men came to me, he said no, then he said yes it was trying to kill his other one, I want to hit it with hammer, his mate, give us only 30 quid, and I took it out for a year, and now I am a dog robber and a to a dealer,

You shouldn't have to work away if you was the sharpest tool in the box you could stay home and do what you enjoy. perhaps if you gave more away you wouldn't have to buy and you could breed and sell more then

See there you go again fb-commenting on things you know nothing about. You prove the truth in my quote time and time again. Now repeat-A wise man..etc etc....

;)

Edited by stormyboy

And the same pricks, we give me another black dog belong to them originally and a failure when he begged us to go out, got it back, threatening and sold it to a gamekeeper. And the other dog, a cull, should have been pts, ruined or bred wrong, you got wrongly and bred to f, ck, and your slating others, dirty bstards

As said the above and then another cronie we took out, his black one done about 40 minutes, lune, came off, we ended up with it at the day, few weeks later, him with the other one in the back ground, want dog back, rats had it sold to a keeper, Derby,should have put sleep to a Hunter. Then same pleb gets a dog, cull through two hands, but on the scene through a few others, breeding the shite out of it, to make his look good, white dogs. And when I was out, I grabbed a terrier in the woods, my patch, waited, give it the lad, a red dog, and probably one of the same comrades who say your dog robber or whatever, said he could have sold it to his dealer pal, make you sick the c,, nuts ts

As said the above and then another cronie we took out, his black one done about 40 minutes, lune, came off, we ended up with it at the day, few weeks later, him with the other one in the back ground, want dog back, rats had it sold to a keeper, Derby,should have put sleep to a Hunter. Then same pleb gets a dog, cull through two hands, but on the scene through a few others, breeding the shite out of it, to make his look good, white dogs. And when I was out, I grabbed a terrier in the woods, my patch, waited, give it the lad, a red dog, and probably one of the same comrades who say your dog robber or whatever, said he could have sold it to his dealer pal, make you sick the c,, nuts ts

you see it at this time of year every year. 14 month old dogs for sale 'unspoilt'. Who they trying to kid
  • Like 2

You shouldn't have to work away if you was the sharpest tool in the box you could stay home and do what you enjoy. perhaps if you gave more away you wouldn't have to buy and you could breed and sell more then

the most wankerish post in the history of THL - I bow down to you FB - you have brought the whole forum to a level of IQ and real life experience never experienced before - I love it when it gets this low so I know who the wankers are :thumbs:

Pablo - I understand your plight there

Edited by HGN
  • Like 7

You should make allowances for lads that know nothing of the history of Plummer terriers, Bill (stormy boy) worked and gave away probably the biggest influence of modern working plummers,he did so as he was contracted to work away, this line was a fox line,bred for work and "derek Palmer" had it placed in his lap to do as he pleased, WM

Edited by MR PLUMMER
  • Like 1