Another Plummer

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Money in terriers is always going to be a point to argue over. Iv only ever paid money for 1 dog and that was a plummer. Because I wanted to try one and I didn't know anyone that had them. But ever

Im only winding you up pal luke you did with fireman I must say you bit a lot harder on an empty hook than fireman did pmsl and there's a saying were im from,if you can't take it don't give it atb wit

This hunting life is becoming an absolute shambles,bitching over the price of a terrier,if you don't like the price look else where.My pal has just paid over a grand for a French Bulldog for his missu

MR P. You are obviously passionate about all this but You are very wide of the mark on a few things. I have met HGN and some of the Irish contingent and they are very good folks who will help others out and are very good company.The same applies to those at the ptgb,if thats who you are calling snakes. Indeed HGN has studied in depth where a lot of faults are carried and is well worth talking to on the subject. This knowledge is essential if you intend to breed them out and no amount of mud on your boots will change that.

There really is no need to be slating all and sundry if their views differ from yours-thats hornblowers job!

Bill,I have spoken many times to all the mentioned and if Hagen wishes to believe them its no skin off my nose but I will not have some beginner thinking he knows it all without ever doing anything other than talk about it,he reminds me of Hornblower,he told me every outcome I was to breed and was nowhere near the mark,theory is theory but you have to suck it and see sometimes, I have pages of the faults in these terriers and was prepared to help until met by indifference,my offer at the time was genuine,I even told them there were 3 empty Kennels for breeding and running on but hey ho apparently I never, I endeavour to keep clean lines and have never produced a fault, I keep clean lines by misdirection to the likes of him and tell no-one the true breeding,it makes me laugh when people are telling me stories about how my line are bred as then I know who it came from

I have lots more in my breeders faults book here to avoid

I hope you have - those have come via a singular source - none via a site, forum or facebook page

Tip of the iceberg sorry

Maybe he had them or one?, am not slating, just curious in fact. I did see a woman once though on the side of the motorway, a Hunter, with a few lurchers, stuff, had a couple of black and white terriers said from the Cheshire hunt, patt, Russell. Bought one, young adult, this was about 1998,the was advertised

Tip of the iceberg sorry

You are right there LOL

if Hagen wishes to believe them its no skin off my nose

I have a nose for spoofers - like you, I worked out ol' horn blower myself a long time ago - the nose has stood me good so far

Edited by HGN

No pics ,any idiot can do that .Talk me through the breeding you came by with particular reference to those you walked for Brian .

F.D, you're very impatient tonight and I will only disappoint you because I will never remember names,it was just a favour to him at the time due to the number of terriers he had on at the time,we would take 2 x 6-9 month old pups and sometimes older to get going,after a few digs we would return them and he would move them on,we would then be given 2 more, a lot went to America as he judged a bit out there and around Europe,one thing to note though is we never had a jibber or quitter,all were of the right size but stuck like glue. He once gave me a lovely pup,black as coal that my kids lost in the park near to some brambles,my youngest Tom came to get me,this pup had just lost its eye teeth and the new ones were half way up at the time, I found it in a shallow 1 holer locked head to head,only about 2ft deep, I let the fox run but that dog turned out too hard for my liking and gave it back by the first birthday,I always found him generous and helpful but he did run 2 lines and still does to my knowledge, the better stuff always went to known terrier men, the stuff he has now look like little pug crosses but I don't think he will be at it much longer, WM

Maybe he had them or one?, am not slating, just curious in fact. I did see a woman once though on the side of the motorway, a Hunter, with a few lurchers, stuff, had a couple of black and white terriers said from the Cheshire hunt, patt, Russell. Bought one, young adult, this was about 1998,the was advertised

Pabs, I think you're getting a bit mixed up,I bred the black and white Russell types for the Cheshires mate, I also sold a few in the Liverpool echo around that time, I'll put some pics of them to jog your memory if you wish,WM

Pabs, I've found a few pics from around that time I think, WM

this was what was produced and what I was after at the time

WM

• Like 2

Pabs, I think you're getting a bit mixed up,I bred the black and white Russell types for the Cheshires mate, I also sold a few in the Liverpool echo around that time, I'll put some pics of them to jog your memory if you wish,WM
no!, these were in the cw, or perhaps loot, near, Wales, the some woman, loads of dogs was getting out of it, and had brought in a couple of these dogs of some she knew, probably second bred. She had lurchers. Doesn't matter anyway, I can't think of the area now. She was moving out of a bit of a old Farm house thing